Either lock Rzhev to low BR or rename it to something generic

No one
Absolutely no one
Wielog: “hey guys do you know why hll is bad ?”
I swear this guys is either df himself disguised or a bot account created by him.

2 Likes

Joker - Laugh II
Jack - Laugh
Nicolas Cage - Laughing

Since you indirectly quoted me…
if you compare two games and even have the balls to include it in the thumb picture and keep mentioning it, you usually use frames/ clips of said games as well to compare it because otherwise that’s pretty gay and biased, especially if you compare movement. Might as well NOT include it. And I think he did not beyond movement and only made vague points about the game which makes me ask if you actually saw the video or just keep linking it because of the thumbnail.

I also said this about the lad…

But since you want a deep analysis of this analysis video, please:

• Game is good according to him because bots are unique selling points
    = Bots are god-damn awful and in my four years of CBT and OBT, we reached a point where they can sometimes destroy tanks if they bother to follow your orders, but still struggle to look at the enemy shooting at them unless its a full-auto MG42.
  • Game is F2P.
    = F2P always comes with heavy toll and the toll we get is that stuff like paras are paylocked, only four free slots for F2P players, insane grind, customization of tanks that costs gold only or my favorite… locking standard stuff like the StuG behind paywall or add Panther and T-50 to a campaign and paywall HEAT shells and a non-TD 76mm tank (but this is the past tbf).
  • Movement and gameplay is “clunky” or “chanky” as it is in HLL.
    = Even he admits that it is intentional in HLL and makes reasonable rant about realism vs. fun/ arcade. He never bothered to actually explain why it is in Enlisted, but let me, Because the game is still a clunky beta with tons of bugs and unfinished bugs… it is not intentional.
  • Game did not became better or so since its realise in October 2021 (he is console pleb so don’t try to reason that), but has its potential.
    = Four years and we still have not reached full potential, but lets demand 50 shekels for premiums anyways. Now that’s my humor. Potential is either copium or bait at this point.

So what is so great about this video for you? Because I just heard some man making vague points without actual comparision.

What do I fear? That this console pleb owes me? He could barely kill those bots, let alone talking without Bush-like pauses… or make a actual point.

4 Likes

Why do you lie ?

https://forum.enlisted.net/en/search?q=hell%20let%20loose

I am not responsible for even 1 % of mentions.

Only (unlike others) I see that this is a game of dogshit quality :yawning_face:

1379709e94c0e748149bd83e8785f538

1 Like

Now fixed.

Also I like that you didn’t even bother to defend yourself from actual arguments, only from my mean comment at the end.

And for some reason you decided enlisted forum is the best place to spread this information. Posting unrelated things just to criticize hll.

Why do insult console players ?

Because you have advantage in mouse and keyboard ?

Disgusting :-1:

You must fear something, because you got angry when someone shows you bugs of yours “best WW II game” :smirk:

I dont know. Because his video was stupid for reasons I mentioned twice now without you saying anything about that and he praised those Tesla bots and because he said that the game was released in 2021 when it came on console when in reality it either became OBT in Spring 2021 or December 2023, depending on the definition of release.

Other question: Why just picking this over the rest? Was this the best you got?

oh-no-anyway

Wieglow, the master ot strawmen and projection…
Obama-giving-Obama-award-meme-35fmu0
Earned it, mate!

Can you now please also say something to the other 95% of the comment where I talk about the video content, coper?

1 Like

Irrevelant nonsense :sleeping:

Overall - you do not use hammer to crush an ant.

But you saw a picture of HLL logo and started posting shit about it - like someone was hurting you.

Good game will defend itself, but you decided to act like an ape whom someone wants to steal a stick.

Toxic community - this is what makes a low-quality game a dogshit :yawning_face:

You have quite a lot of experience with it.

Write unrelated posts criticizing hll: act surprised ppl notice.

So better leave. I want enlisted to be good.

I told you 2 or 3 times already, so I write once again:

“What makes Enlisted good game = quality + F2P + progression (not historical accuracy)”

Picture of HLL was and is irrevelant :thinking:

Obama-giving-Obama-award-meme-35fmu0

And Enlisted potential is not an argument so what is your point?

I dont know, man. You posted the stupid video because Veekay said something stupid about Enlisted that made your magical daddy in heaven angry so projection?

I still also said more about the video but for some reason you fail to do so so I will try again:

" But since you want a deep analysis of this analysis video, please:

• Game is good according to him because bots are unique selling points
    = Bots are god-damn awful and in my four years of CBT and OBT, we reached a point where they can sometimes destroy tanks if they bother to follow your orders, but still struggle to look at the enemy shooting at them unless its a full-auto MG42.
  • Game is F2P.
    = F2P always comes with heavy toll and the toll we get is that stuff like paras are paylocked, only four free slots for F2P players, insane grind, customization of tanks that costs gold only or my favorite… locking standard stuff like the StuG behind paywall or add Panther and T-50 to a campaign and paywall HEAT shells and a non-TD 76mm tank (but this is the past tbf).
    Movement and gameplay is “clunky” or “chanky” as it is in HLL.
    = Even he admits that it is intentional in HLL and makes reasonable rant about realism vs. fun/ arcade. He never bothered to actually explain why it is in Enlisted, but let me, Because the game is still a clunky beta with tons of bugs and unfinished bugs… it is not intentional.
    Game did not became better or so since its realise in October 2021 (he is console pleb so don’t try to reason that), but has its potential.
    = Four years and we still have not reached full potential, but lets demand 50 shekels for premiums anyways. Now that’s my humor. Potential is either copium or bait at this point."

So how long does the ant need to bite you until we see big hammer?

Good games usually have enough players to have three queues at least too.
But nice that a good game doesnt need arguments to justify it for being good.

ironic-star-wars (1)

We all know that Enlisted is low quality. No to say that again.

Sure. Just like the last 5 times.
This video about shovel is also irrelevant?

And I think I also said more about the video than mentioning HLL so this is kinda
Palpatine - Ironic

Yep. But the thing that you cannot believe that someone sees bugs in a low-quality game confirms me that it is a game for special people.

No logical thinking - you only do what tells you a voice through mic - “stay / attack / give ammo”.

Around 50 % of society has some sort of functional illiteracy - they can read, but they cannot understand manual of a washmachine or dishwasher.

And this game (parody of war) fits them perfectly :ok_hand:

I have never said hll doesn’t have bugs. Give me a quote or stop lying.

I just say you bring hll for no reason all the time. And foolishly compare it with enlisted even though those are completely different games.
Also I say you simply lie/spread misinformation. Just like in this :point_down: case.

This is called “teamplay”. A foreign concept for the majority of enlisted player base.

How is this relevant to the discussion?
Because it’s not an insult, is it? Insulting is against the forum rules.

Great. But we are on the ENLISTED forum. Nobody gives a crap what you think about a totally different game. So be so nice and don’t bring up hll ever again.

Yeah… but generally people aren’t critiquing the existence of it, just the implementation. Like you just did

I guess I love clown fests :laughing:

I hope for more russian village buildings and new trenches. Maybe even new drivable tractor

I do want to see more Eastern Front biomes too.
It literally stretched from the Baltic Sea to the Black Sea.

So we can see everything from Karelia

To Crimea

And Caucasus

(Just not with giga-wrong BRs, please)

Rzhev can be awesome looking too, but there were no RPDs, ASs, or T-34-85 there.

I think I already reacted to you in another post, but mate, chill.

If you want HA, why not let the German player be unable to use planes to reflect the fact the Lufftwaffe having no precence in the later half of the war? (on high BR obviously) And there are many more exaples of that.

It would not be fun at all. People are not saying that anything goes with HA, just that Rhzev on high BR does not matter.

I dont understand why you would not just stop playing high BR if it bothers you so much.

1 Like