Either lock Rzhev to low BR or rename it to something generic

Battle of Rzhev lasted from January 1942 to March 1943.

That is before T-34-85, Panther or Tiger II were introduced. That is before AS and RPD because those were not used in WW2 in the first place

Question: what’s the point of adding a new map with a historical battle and screw up the battle’s context from the very start?

If the devs really need Rzhev specifically, it must be limited to low BR.

If the devs need a BR 1-5 map, just rename it/make a generic map like “Soviet town” or “Mother Russia”, whatever.

Please stop making intentional mistakes and making the game a laughing stock.

6 Likes

See I was right there is now “remove BR 4-5 from Rzhev”

Not being serious btw just find it kinda funny

12 Likes

I am looking forward to a new map, this game is about fun, I’m an HA fan, but realise that isn’t in the Enlisted model from a map perspective, Stalingrad should be at max BR4, Rhzev Low tier, but thing is game needs a high tier Soviets, so this is the solution.

The sooner we get modes like Big Action with xp, then we can play these, you still benefit from these new squads, so no impact to Gaijin Economic model.

KT2 on Stalingrad, bad yes, British SAS troops in shorts in Normandy bad, I think new content is new content and if anything allowing MM to be three options, is also a priority.

So if you’re a dev, which do you prioritise? Not easy!

6 Likes

Why not add a generic map without connection to actual historical battles then?

I think it will be the same as in the case of the Ardennes. That is, the Ardennes are considered part of the Normandy campaign from a queue perspective (you can actually look at the Start Battle button and see that Battle of the Bulge is always missing there), Ardennes only have separate preset for outfit customizations.

So I think Rzhev will technically fall under the Stalingrad queue and only the customization presets will be separated.

And we already know what’s their approach to Stalingrad queue. You can look at your pfp if you have forgotten.

5 Likes

They better not do that. They would be literally the same and who cares buying clothes for only 1 map. I hope the new map will either have moscow or stalingrad customization

1 Like

EUQOxs_XsAArWV8

Not an 8th customization orders drain, why can’t Darkflow rework customization already?

10 Likes

It can fall under the Moscow queue just as well.

And if the new map has to be BR 1-5, make it Belarus or something, literally warzone from 1941 till 1944.

It could, but my bet is that it won’t.

Cause that’s not the point of this game anymore?

I mean, I wouldn’t necessarily be opposed to that, but I don’t think it’s any big issue if we have T-34-85 and Panther on a specific map or not. Cause HA is not the main focus of this game anymore.

They are in the game because they did indeed see combat in the form of field tests. AS-44 and RD-44 are actually quite HA, especially compared to some the Japanese stuff that you always complain about.

Then just add a generic map?

There is zero reason to bastardise Rzhev.

It is a big issue.

Just like Tiger 2 didn’t exist during the battle of Tunisia, it didn’t exist during the battle of Rzhev.

Source?

They did not see combat.

Field tests = experienced soldiers shoot them at a range.

They were never issued to combat frontline troops.

It really isn’t an ‘intentional mistake’ nor a ‘laughing stock’. It really isn’t.

What actually makes the game worse is the fact that new content like Rocket strikes are being locked behind a paywall/time-limited event.

1 Like

Who CARES? Only a vocal minority of the playerbase such as you seem to care about it.

1 Like

This is the most universally flawed argument ever.

Feel free to imagine it every time you see any problem in the game.

Answer: it’s literally a game about WW2 so introducing new content that is inheritly anti WW2 instead of other very much WW2 options I described above is stupid.

Also, where is the source on AS and RPD in combat?

1 Like

So Rzhev is now “inheritly anti WW2”, I see.

1 Like

I don’t believe your English level is not sufficient to read this

This is the most hilarious combination of words I’ve ever seen LMFAO. What does “anti-WW2” even supposed to mean? Who are you to decide if something is “anti-WW2” or not?

As I’ve said multiple times, this game’s main focus is not HA anymore, whether you like it or not. Yes it’s still a game “about” WW2, but that doesn’t mean we have to be 200% strictly HA about it.

I really can’t be bothered to find the exact proper source where I read that(such things take an exorbitant amount of time you know), now. But at the end of the day it doesn’t matter, as they are actual protypes that existed during WW2(you’re not going to deny that, are you?) and are not some fake imaginery BS the devs invented for the game. That’s enough reason to justify their existence in-game. It’s not like they’re suddenly going to remove such prototypes from the game at this point anyway. Whether they were “used” or not doesn’t matter AT ALL. I may be repeating this too many times, but Enlisted is NOT a WW2 simulator and NEVER will be. If you can’t accept that reality, nobody’s stopping you from quitting and not bothering about this game anytime you wish.

1 Like

What makes Enlisted such a good game = quality + F2P + progression system

Not historical accuracy :hatched_chick:

4 Likes

It’s new content, for everyone and not just low BR or high BR. That’s a good thing(unless the new maps are badly designed). HA doesn’t matter here.

Sure I’d rather have something like Manchuria or Iwo Jima/Okinawa instead. But it’s not like having new maps is gonna make the game worse, unless they have issues related to actual gameplay such as bad design or bad optimization or bugs.