Gun safety animation

ALWAYS OFF

2 Likes

I rather they add a animation for changing fire mode and fix some of the guns change fire mode
Whenever your soldier changes the firemode you hear a click sound but no animation and its just that for almost every gun and they should fix this for some guns since some of them dont have fire selector
but rather have two trigger one shoots full-auto and the other fires semi-automatically(Mab 38A) yet you still hear that click sound and there are other guns with no second trigger and no fire selector they are pressure based if you push the trigger all the way back you fire full auto and if you dont you fire single shot (MG 42) yet you still here that click sound which means they have fire selector which is far from reality(Mg 34 has a unique trigger if you push top of the trigger you gonna get single shots and you push bottom of the trigger you gonna get full automatic)

3 Likes

Why does Darkflow not take things from other fps games that made them great?

5 Likes

Enlisted is an EPIC game already. It is that other fps games copy things from Enlisted, not the other way around.

I’m not aware of any features other games coppied from / were insipred by enlisted. Can you list some?

1 Like

For example - they copy faces from Enlisted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HellLetLoose/comments/wu9tw8/is_it_just_me_or_are_these_heads_from_enlisted/

1. I wouldn’t call it a “feature” but I guess it’s picking on words
  2. From this:
    It seems that it was actually an independent artist that made faces for HLL and later sold them also for enlisted. So it’s the other way around, enlisted bought faces made for HLL.
    (Though I may read it wrong.)
  3. I wouldn’t say faces is the greatest strenght of enlisted as many of them simply look bad (or even monkey-ish). But that’s a personal opinion so feel free to disregard.

Do you have anything more “solid”?

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

Tell me why it is an epic game already.

Who created APCs or mobile spawn points first, @tommyZZM or Darkflow?

BFV

Spoiler

Red Orchestra 2

Spoiler

1 Like

High explosive causes shrapnels which damage enemy infantry.

Note that this is an “update” which means that in earlier version there was no shrapnels only a blast wave.

It is copy-pasted from Enlisted, where HE shells cause both blast wave + shrapnels.

APCs were suggested many times by players and eventually implemented into the game, because what tommyZZM has created is only a mod.

R6S did something like this in 2020. Enlisted was still in CBT and I don’t remember if it was before or after fregments were introduced. Anyway, not enough time to coppy from eachother (so probably there was an earlier, 3rd game that did this). Arma modders were experimenting with fragments 10 years ago though I can’t find anything official (and I don’t care enough tbh).

2 Likes

I didn’t ask for word vomit; I asked who created APCs or mobile spawn points with only two optional answers: Tommy or Darkflow. So try again and only type specifically the name of who created APCs or mobile spawn points first.

You know the truth, and so does everyone who isn’t a newbie on this forum.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. tommyZZM is only a modder, without Darkflow he would did nothing.

I am adding you to ignored, you dumb liar.

I might be wrong but if my memory serves me right shrapnels were a thing in arma3?
Which were especiatly gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in that zombie mode / survival / pvp mode that later became standalone game, what ever was it name.

1 Like

I don’t see a single lie he wrote here.

4 Likes

Liar, because a mod for the game is not a game. Big action mod will not launch without Enlisted.

Yes. He never stated otherweise.
So how does it make him a liar?

1 Like

And then he wrote some random bullshit about Big Action mod.

Writing bs doesn’t make one a liar.

Why ?

If someone gets drunk and kills 5 people in a car accident it does not make him a murderer, only an alcoholic ?