Gun safety animation

I didn’t ask for word vomit; I asked who created APCs or mobile spawn points with only two optional answers: Tommy or Darkflow. So try again and only type specifically the name of who created APCs or mobile spawn points first.

You know the truth, and so does everyone who isn’t a newbie on this forum.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. tommyZZM is only a modder, without Darkflow he would did nothing.

I am adding you to ignored, you dumb liar.

I might be wrong but if my memory serves me right shrapnels were a thing in arma3?
Which were especiatly gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in that zombie mode / survival / pvp mode that later became standalone game, what ever was it name.

1 Like

I don’t see a single lie he wrote here.

4 Likes

Liar, because a mod for the game is not a game. Big action mod will not launch without Enlisted.

Yes. He never stated otherweise.
So how does it make him a liar?

1 Like

And then he wrote some random bullshit about Big Action mod.

Writing bs doesn’t make one a liar.

Why ?

If someone gets drunk and kills 5 people in a car accident it does not make him a murderer, only an alcoholic ?

Game design is just remixing stuff you already like from other games. There are not many things done ‘first’ usually just remixed in a new way.
Modding is just game design but deciding the game you already play, love, and are familiar with just needs a little modification, a remix if you will.
Back to McCracker’s original point. It’d have been the modder. It doesn’t matter it requires Enlisted, that’d be like saying that every shooter after Quake is just copying Quake. Sure maybe, but not really true.
Even Skyrim after a couple of mods becomes a COMPLETELY different game.
Point is modding doesn’t mean he didn’t make it first.
He is not a liar.

Also, nothing has really copied Enlisted as it hasn’t been around long enough and hasn’t made a great enough name for itself to make it noteworthy to most developers. Enlisted is one massive experiment that no company is attempting to recreate because they’re not sure how much longer this game goes on.
Enlisted has taken plenty from other games (as is normal) but other games have yet to take from Enlisted.

2 Likes

Open a dictionary and find out.

Lets not derail the topic. I would like to see gun safety animations but it would take lots of time to implement properly. Maybe after they have fixed more crucial stuff

3 Likes

Yep, like implementing reload mechanics and animations to rear gunners in planes.

Safety animations seems indeed very insignificant.

6 Likes

And working hull mgs for tanks

4 Likes

Keep it civil

6 Likes

The Christmas wish list is quite long actually!

1 Like

Personally I find safety animations in those games kinda weird.

yes soldiers are trained to operate their weapons in a specific way, but the real world shows that Soldiers - especially in the chaotic setting of a world war - would abuse their weapons and break rules no stop.

veterans in a crazy war will do what ever the heck they want.

4 Likes

True but the game portrays lets say… idealised version of reality. One where units are always 100% manned, there is plenty of equipment and where perfectly trained soldiers with robotic moves never do a single mistake nor feel stress (let alone fear).
So I don’t see why we should do an exeption now (even though most so called “systems”/“rules” in the game are just a bunch of exeptions).

1 Like

Because it means less work

1 Like

This Is My Safety Black Hawk Down GIF - This Is My Safety ...

1 Like