What do you want to see in the next set of major updates?

-more servers 150ms minimum here.
-locked fov, lower to 50° + sniper/tank scope = x1000 magnification.
-Fsr 3.1.
-Improvements to hitboxes and walls.

1 Like

We only just got FSR2 so I wouldn’t count on FSR3 anytime soon, more servers would be nice but probably won’t happen due to cost. Personally I hope for some major bug fixes, especially after the new half-baked Global Illumination system was added. Making +/- 1 BR permanent would be nice though

Something we’ve been asking for for two years. A balanced game.

2 Likes

Custom weapons included.

Whats FSR?

100 round mg for germany and some br 4 mg for japan
Also stinger could be given to americans as it has been in the editor forever

Marder 3 and hetzer would be really cool to see along with super pershing and isu 152. Also i want type 89 i go tank for japan br 1

More bot command options such as: Making bots dig trenches for you, Making bots mount their mgs and shoot, making bots build ammo boxes and rallies without the player having to give command

You cant choose your uniform in modded missions anymore. They need to fix that

Manchuria and more pacific maps like iwo jima and manila

New paratrooper event that would give every nation one squad

1 Like

SuperPershing or other heavy armour for Yankees

2 Likes
  • new maps in Rzhev battlefield
  • new battlefields (Italy / Manchuria)
  • new vehicles - Super Pershing / StuG IV / Maresal / Me 262
  • premium paratroopers for Japan
  • fix of some bugs like recent artillery bug
2 Likes

My previous suggestions about flamethrowers implemented:

You asshole :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The US should have the Atomic Bomb for level 5. :innocent:

1 Like

For me,
Would be,

well, i don’t know much about weapons.

i’ll be honest.

however, skimming through some of them, and above all, bring the ones that we have in the editor i’d like:

weapon list

to make it short, the ones that aren’t available but i would like to see:
Last german ditch weapons that i would like to see as gold order weapons:

well, i have a huge list with this one, in no particular order… nor half of them are really that needed, but just for the sake of… being a ww2 game.

:de: :jp: :it:

List of vehicles For axis

:uk: :us: :ru:

List of vehicles For the Allies

or

• BM-31-12
    800px-GarageImage_BM-31-12
  • tow ability to remove dead tanks in the way

• tow ability with apcs and trucks / cars to move anti tank guns faster

• smoke artillery available to radiomen outside radio squads

• specialized logistic vehicles for support roles ( ex, medkit opel blitz, engy halftrack, etc to replenish each needs on the battlefield in greater quantities compared to ammo / medkit boxes and so on )

and the followings for customs / editor

• prefab packs for modders with all type of walls, all sizes of walls etc.
    because good luck trying to make a custom building that looks good opposed to being stretched or looking like a lego with different colors due to not having all shapes to for example, fill a triangle shape between the wall and the roof. as well as actual roofs since we don’t have many.

• ability to switch between modders profiles, and personal profiles for mods

• ability to lock teams when in custom games as well as being able to select how many players for the whole lobby.

• ability to assign AI various path and make them patrol various areas

• uploadable custom content

• triggers events

• a way to replenish troopers for squads, or change squads ( similar to conqueror’s blade )
    ( like… it was promised )

• equipment selector… like it was promised.

• more effing guides for all nodes etc
    instead of having to relay to few lucky :b: that have to stumble upon and make lots of trials and errors to achieve any meaningfull results.

• italian maps ( salerno, ortona, cassino, rome, & many others )

• stalingrad missing maps ( grain elevator, mamayev kurgan, stalingrad airfield, gumrak train station, & few others )

• early france

• vienna

• odessa

• greece

• Leningrad

• ability to refill syringes for medics bags

beside this one,

and other wishlist to conclude,

• PVE operations.

something like, Armored warfare or battlefield series operations for PVE.

where players have to attack large groups of enemies and positions with different objectives ( rather than being only demolition, or only conquest, etc. )

in others, where players have to defend against larger waves, and so on and on.

tbh, getting bored of this stale pvp.

and, well, that’s all for me.

3 Likes

For me would be France faction with Dunkirk map for all BR or Manchuria map for all BR of Japanese and soviet

1 Like

I want to see…

Airfields! Fun air gameplay, no more loosers suicide bombing!

1 Like

France or Italy campagn!.. AND Airfields!

2 Likes

well basically
more engineers buildables(each country actually having its own AA or AT-scaling with BR),more SPAAs,TDs,actual tech tree APCs and tech tree paras
+airfields,overhaul of customization,free basic camos for prem vehicles at least,penetration stats for guns,cannons

this really looks nice perhaps some of this stuff

3 Likes

More Pacific, Manchuria, Stalingrad maps

Stuka G, 262, spitfire IX (in files)

New game mode, bridge too far, remagen not like normal destruction

All gunners on planes mannable

BR downgrades - Su85 to BR4, Mosquito M10

Vehicle customization on biome

I’m sure there more but that’s enough

1 Like

So many amazing ideas, I second a lot of these. Especially a lot more of the unique vehicles, I definitely think they could add more APCs to the tech tree. Taking off from airfields would be nice as well. And smoke artillery for radio ops not in a radio op squad, YES!

I’m all for the maps too, we definitely need Soviet versus Japanese, and more Japanese maps in general. But it would be nice to see maps based in France, Italy and other places.

2 Likes

Improve matchmaking is the biggest one for me because I have had an enemy team with around 2-4 general of the army ranked players and my team has mostly low ranks like sergeants and maybe a major which almost never leads to a fun round. I do not care that much if I win or lose but if I am getting killed every 30 seconds and half my team is everywhere but the point then I’m going to get very annoyed.