Last german ditch weapons that i would like to see as gold order weapons:

a bit of context

so, i saw many people making their posts regarding suggestions and what not, so i decided to give it my shot.

this post will be mainly about germany last ditch weapons. or more like, gold order weapons for berlin. ( or, generally for late tiers merge stages )

wished to find other prototypse from others nations, but most of them have been suggested before, so here is my ( hopefully original ) selection of weapons:

( by the way, i’ll leave some brief informations to compare them to already existing weapons and if you guys want to hear more, i’ll link down below some ian mccallum aka known as gun jesus and Jonathan Ferguson videos since are very informative. and gives more explanation that a lunatic like me could ever offer )

i would also remind that, those are meant to be gold order weapons. and some of them might not be better or on par to others.
although, in the end, those do not have to.
just to give some examples, the bardan rifle. or, the pavesi rifle.

you’d be better of without them, but good for collection

with that out of the way, let’s begin:

to start of, i would love to have:

Main Suggestions

5 round Self loading carbine HIW VSK:

essentially a carbine, similiar to the italian one. but loads like a g41 as it has no detachable magazines.

VG45K

Untitled

it’s a bolt action rifle that can use STG magazines.

VK-98

a last ditch rifle that looks like a hunting rifle. works similar to a kar 98

VG 1

essentially, works like the vg 2 that we have, but with wooden stock and relatively better looking ( of course, in my opinion )

Gustloff 206

a self loading rifle designed for fallshirmjeager

The Kriegsmarine SLD HE Pistol

kRlCmpV

essentially a small grenade launcher. i thought, the russians the get fun to use RMN-50, or how that launcher is called, why can’t the germans get their own?

Walther Volkspistole

a cool pistol that looks like a 1911 but it’s german and uses p38 magazines.

Mauser Volkspistole

Self loading pistol ( similar to the C97 but looks uglier. and i love it )

Grossfuss Sturmgewehr

Grossfuss_Sturmgewehr

not much is really known as only 5 prototypes were made and still in process of being still under adjustements:

( i know i know… but not many other sourches in english )

so, in gameplay aspect, it’s essentially a good looking stg 44 but worse. since technically, it was meant to be a cheaper version

and lasty, which, i would love to see, but can’t prove the existance of it, ( 3 additional rifles )

automatic Mp508:

a7wi1o6r50b51
it’s essentially just like the mp1-5, but with a pistol grip, and selective fire between full auto and semi-auto.

and

C97 automatic carbine

it’s a c97 but has the ability to use single fire, 3burst and full auto. probably never existed, but… made appearance in several games and i think would have been cool to have in enlisted ( as, we only have the pistol varient without the grip )

it’s based on the Model 712 but with an textended barrel:

but most likely a field modification lost in the war ( or probably never existed to begin with )

Walter Karabiner 45

iPARVpu

not much is known, beside being made only in paper. but it was supposed to replace the gewehr 43.

and that’s about it.

once again, i’m completely fine if those won’t make any appearance. but as long even one gets implemented, i’ll be happy.

if not, peace.
thanks for reading.

28 Likes

dam some of these are really cool and most of them i didnt know exist

2 Likes

probably not even more than 90% of germans at that time even ever knew about the existance of some of these rifles :joy: :upside_down_face:

but since enlisted is not historical accurate anyway, i thought, why the hell not.

would make more weapons and using some interesting prototypes.

6 Likes

yep i agree on that
edit: i really like that Grossfuss Sturmgewehr it look kinda cool to me

Did this weapon ever exist? From what I remember reading it might’ve existed, but there’s no evidence that it did.

:arrow_double_up:

it’s more of a gimmick weapon.

which, doesn’t take too much to do as the base model of the vg is there.

pretty much like the c97 auto carbine.

or the walter karabiner 45.

1 Like

That would be great if that was in the game but some people think the RMN-50 is crap but they just don’t know how powerful this thing is if you use it right.

Ah OK. Sorry, I didn’t see that part.

1 Like

Some very fun options in here, hopefully we get these at some point

Actually is pretty weird Berlin has that little Volkssturm weapons

1 Like

Should be a grind weapon.

1 Like

Alot of these are right up my alley

the automatic Mp508 was a favourite of mine in battlefield 5

1 Like

:eyes:

3 Likes

yep that beaut of a gun looking good

Old reply got deleted, and you know what that means.

1 Like

yeah i was about to ask you why did you removed your message.

but… yeah.

1 Like

Tired of prototypes and non-WW2 weapons tbh. Yall need to go play another game

too bad those are already presents, and there are already many models so…

3 Likes