Historical inaccuracy society

with all of the HA discussion in last few months, i want to know how many historical inaccuracies does enlisted have. i will start with few weapons and vehicles.if anyone knows other inaccuracies i will add them to the list.

normal progression tree:

• fedorov - was not used after winter war
  • pz 3 B - was not used after invasion of poland, after february 1940 used only as training vehicle
  • fg 42 - used only by paratroopers
  • mkb 42 (moscow) - used in eastern front in 1943
  • pz 4 F2 (moscow) - made in march 1942
  • m2 carbine - issued in summer 1945
  • a13 mk2 - used before 1942, no combat in 1942+
  • jumbo - was not used in normandy. first ones were shipped to france in late september 1944
  • Gewehr 41(w) wasnt in Moscow
  • ZH was used in limited numbers by Chinese warlords. Next to no sources say that the Germans used it, let alone in Moscow, SG or Tunisia.
  • Ofenrohr/ RaketenpanzerbĂĽchse wasnt in Tunisia
  • AVS was not produced after Winter War, and definitely wasn’t in Berlin.
  • AVT-40 wasn’t allowed to be used in full auto and was horribly inaccurate.
  • Bazooka M9 has the wrong name/ model.
  • Bazooka M1 wasn’t used in Normandy.
  • RD-44 – never went past prototypes stage, never adopted by the military in WW2
  • type hei - 50 rifles were made, not made in mass production cause too high costs
  • type otsu - 10-25 rifles were made, removed from trials cause of inferior accuracy
  • type 4 - 20 were made, unreliable owing to poor durability of the components and faults with the gas piston
  • mp28 - never used. there are only records of SIG-Bergmann M1920 machine pistol being used
  • type 97 LMG - its designation is heavy tank machine gun or just heavy machine gun and not LMG
  • type 2a - between 50-100(150?) were made, experimental, not used in combat

premium/gold:

• AS-44 – never went past prototypes stage, never adopted by the military in WW2
  • MG-45 – never went past prototypes stage, never adopted by the military in WW2
  • STG-45M – never went past prototypes stage, never adopted by the military in WW2
  • type 1 smg - ~50 were made, experimental, not used in combat
20 Likes

Assigning weapons to the campaign/map would have to be regulated somehow, otherwise it would complicate MM and cause such flowers that in the campaign of 1941 people would use IS2, Tiger B, P47 or other constructions from later periods. And such things can happen after an update.

btw can anyone find a other source for t50 in moscow. i didnt find any english source about that and only source i saw quoted M. Kolomiets, “Bitva za Moskvu”, Frontovaya Illyustratsiya/Frontline Illustration, No 1, 2002. can any russian nerd check that book and see if there is any source quoted there? or if there is any other source for t50 in moscow?

T50 produced only 65 copies and took part in the battles near Leningrad.

apparently there are 8 t50 that took part in battle of moscow according to that source and i want it checked cause i couldnt find any other source that tells the same story. all sources i saw only quote leningrad for t50.

1 Like

Tigers and Panthers spawning on the D-day invasion map. Tigers and Panthers were in Normandy and fought the allies, but there were none during the amphibious landing to oppose the allies.

1 Like
  • 80% of Japanese stuff
  • Gewehr 41(w) wasnt in Moscow
  • ZH was used in limited numbers by Chinese warlords. Next to no sources say that the Germans used it, let alone in Moscow, SG or Tunisia.
  • Ofenrohr/ RaketenpanzerbĂĽchse wasnt in Tunisia
  • AVS was not produced after Winter War, and definitely wasn’t in Berlin.
  • AVT-40 wasn’t allowed to be used in full auto and was horribly inaccurate. First one also for the AVS and both guns are way easier to use in full auto in terms of recoil.
  • The MP38 isnt better than the MP40.
  • Bazoom M9 has the wrong name/ model.
  • Bazooka M1 wasn’t used in Normandy.
1 Like

I think it should be called the M20 right?

M9A1 because that one has a scope

1 Like

i know about SA rifles, but idk about their tanks and smg.

M20 was in Korea nevermind

Their rocket launchers and I think the amphibious tank never made it out of the main isles. Its also worth mentioning that stuff such as the ATR was used in China etc. and not in the Pacific iirc. A bunch of their SMGs are experimental as well.

2 Likes

Id say its rather pointless to argue about HA with “HA” society.
Once after few weeks of pointless arguing about “suspension of disbelief HA” and dear fk what else form of HA.
They eventually accept that “HA” as term is inadequate and start speaking of immersion and dear lord thats such a shit swamp you wont get out of it sane.

The devs kinda deserve it though.

1 Like

Sure the marketing was shady as fk.
But honestly, if people is actually intrested of HA and joined to this game in anyday past few years it wouldnt take more than 10minutes to figure out that this game is about HA as much as duke nukem 3d.

Yeah, you can have your don quijote stance and demand that “shady marketing” game they spoke about.
And thats pretty much as same as standing on crosswalk while truck is speeding at you, yeah you were right but was it worth it.

They aint switching the direction of the game for those some loud minorities still demanding what ever HA vision they have.

It is interesting to read about the history of these weapons but as far as HA goes I dont think enlisted ever really had any outside of when a campaign was very new and ppl only had a few unlocks. I have never seen any HA here when you have ppl cycling full squads of fully automatics like assault rifles and stuff, flamethrowers everywhere.

1 Like

It was used in Moscow after they were taken from storage

true

Not really, by 1944 paratroopers were turning into stationary defensive soldiers, much of their equipment ended in other places so the fg42 being used by different soldier maybe isnt accurate but is in the realm of posibility.

Soon irrelevant due to merge.

it will soon be irrelevant due to the merge

it will soon be irrelevant due to the merge

True, thats why i wanted tunez to turn into the “north african campaign”

True, hope they make it so that it will only be seen in future late war scenarios

True

A bunch of them were captured after the sudetenland crisis and saw service in poland, still a very small number but thy were used.

Will soon be irrelevant due to the merge

It was removed from service in 1941, it should only be a moscow weapon.

It still had the function, the accuracy is for balance reasons

True

They are multiple accounts of its use, for example, a group of paratroopers used the m1 bazooka to force german soldier inside a barn to exit during the night of the 6th of june

1 Like
  • T34 hull, as sloped as it was, couldn’t bounce off a panther shot from only 200m…
  • Lmgs bipods were working, and soldiers didn’t carry 3 lmg per 7 men squads…
  • etc.
4 Likes

Source? Except one wikipedia sentence linking to one book by a random american grandpa, the best info we have is March 1943 Hitler approves a batch of MKB-42s to be sent to the Eastern Front and about June 1943 the first one is captured and documented by the Red Army.

But hey also there is a huge difference between an FG-42 held by a non-paratrooper and insane stuff like:

• AS-44 – never went past prototypes stage, never adopted by the military in WW2
  • RD-44 – never went past prototypes stage, never adopted by the military in WW2
  • MG-45 – never went past prototypes stage, never adopted by the military in WW2
  • STG-45M – never went past prototypes stage, never adopted by the military in WW2
2 Likes

the new BR system is going to be the best HI of all

just when I thought the horrible inaccuracy of these mortars could not be outdone