BR based on overall average raiting

i doubt you will find replay cause it is 6 months old.

idk why you need to check opponent userid when they are bots.

1 Like

It’s okay, you still have some

Surprisingly only one of your opponents has a userid greater than 0?

It seems like your opponents all seem to be very unique.

I don’t know if BR applies to PvP combat or what, but there still seems to be some logical confusion

Where am I? What am I discussing? I think this is going to be turn into a balance topic about PvE.

this is purely counterpoint about how you are talking about quantity of weapons. if those weapons are in the hands of AI, then they are good as worthless. only weapon that matters is the one in the hands of human player.

1 Like

I want to make an additional note that while Enlisted is a squad game, anything we talk about above about 1xppsh vs 4xmp40 is in regards to the PvP squad mode with players both side…

Maybe I didn’t realize this was a pure PvE game you guys were talking about.

Yea, I think we should have a pure PvE mode for you guys… They shouldn’t mix PvE and PvP here.

But basically, I think BR should be design for PvP not PvE

there is no PvP in squad mode. only PvP is in lone fighters. squads is PvPvE

and tell me how 4x mp40 is somehow better than 1x ppsh when 3 of those mp40 is in the hands of AI making it basically 1 mp40 vs 1 ppsh41

When you have 10 players on a team playing 10vs1, things can seem extreme.

Are you asking me if I accept this as a case study?

mp40 still able to shoot more and got more chance…

this is only case study about usefulness of bots. the one you insist give you advantage when they hold 3 mp40

I think one of the great features of Enlisted is the different types of weapons, especially the infantry’s primary weapons, which can kill most soldiers in a few shots. . .

This makes these weapons not that different in combat. .

This is a trait shared by both Enlisted and CRSED, and is even more pronounced in Enlisted, as characters in CRSED have 25hp while Enlisted only has 13.5 at best

When you have similar weapons, you can compete. . .

Even in CRSED, in the exchange of guns, the player who shoots first will have more advantages, and his AI teammates will not only provide him with a chance of victory, but also allow him to try more times. .

No matter what weapon you use, M3 vs M4A1, the M3 is still likely to win, but the M3 is not a good gun to use, it doesn’t perform well at long range, but in CQC they can fight each other.

If you consider the different ranges, and what happens in combat, it’s not like these weapons can’t fight each other.

It is not uncommon to use MP35 to kill a player with AKM in the final round.

Likewise, in Enlisted you have more teammates. And your squad members who can help you achieve victory.

And you are using nearly pure PvE combat as an example, which really confuse me…

I really can’t understand how you think about PvP combat.

Both sides are 9-man infantry squads, with one team having 1 FG and the other team having 9 FGs. Which side is more likely to win?

Not to mention that some players can equip more additional equipment, grenades or mines

Can a player with 3 grenades be compared to a team with 27 grenades?

1 Like

What is there to think about PvP ? If we throw a “skill” factor aside since its broad and has too many variables, then we can look at the stats of guns where this PPSh you are suggesting has faster TTK than Mp40.
So in said “PVP” situation in equal terms the ppsh wins.

Quite sure majority of kills you get in regular squad game are indeed bots and I believe your argument was 1mp40 +3 bots with MP40 are better than 1 player with PPSh.
So I think the “PVE” example is quite relevant to prove the AI definitely aint good enough to consider 1ppsh vs 1+3 mp40 as equal or even balanced.

2 Likes

Yes I noticed that the 4 mp40s in the example became 3, as the number decreases the advantage of the squad equipped with mp40s decreases

I think 3 is a very critical critical point. If it becomes 2, it will be difficult to average and compare them.

Either way, you increase your potential retries by one more weapon.

But adding a BR soldier is not a bad thing, sometimes the BR soldier will help you. They will prioritize shooting enemies that pose a greater threat.

BR crew can hit enemies more accurately than SMG crew.

it is 1+3=4 or 1 human MP40+3 bot MP40

which you can also get by picking the weapon from your first soldier.

Oh oh, nothing has changed.

1+3 is obviously better for me. ONLY for me, not againsting some of you~

Even if you lose the battle with 4 mp40 using 1 ppsh, it has nothing to do with me

I noticed that this is very similar to a certain zombie hero from CRSED. He can summon 3 zombies with mp40.

Patch: I think it would still be difficult to do this with 1x 71 round drum magazine. maybe you have to reload

idk what is difficult. if you get in cqc even if you have 9 bots you can kill them all with 71 bullets. problem is killing human player first, rest of the bots are easy.

2 Likes

Good idea!

BTW I think they should be compared in similar squads

mp40+mp40+mp40+mp40+98k+98k+98k

ppsh+mosin+mosin+mosin+mosin+mosin+mosin

1 Like

Well yeah, you are controlling only 1mp40 at a time.
And the 3 AI’s using the mp40 wont really be a problem, which has been the point of entire discussion.

Probably not.

You do understand that in this game in squads mode you are controlling a squad ?
So you dont really have to use blackmagic to summon a zombie but rather just press a button to select next AI ?

No, killing bots really isnt difficult.

Good. It’s hard to reason with unreasonable people.

If the impact of 1 weapon is really that big, it sounds like BR3 is unplayable against BR45. Then you should just lock each weapon in its cage

Yes. Then that is how balance works

What else do you want to prove through words, even if you can’t win, you are still talking about ppsh being invincible

This looks very skimpy

———

I realize that even if you think that 4 MP40s cannot compete with 1 ppsh, there is no conflict with the proposed solution on this topic.

Since you can increase the number of MP40s here when you think that 4 MP40s cannot compete with 1 ppsh, and consider the number of squads, when increased to a critical value, PPSHS can no longer compete with more MP40s

x mp40 = y ppsh

Which is vanilla BR can’t deal with such balance

Why are you ignoring what’s going on?

Obviously mp40 and ppsh will be in the same room even in +1/-1 BR. And now you even come across 1 mp40 vs 4 ppsh!!!

Too much of this mess tells us that vanilla BR simply doesn’t work.

You may have your own ideas, and I think the solution described in the topic is better, you go to your post to make off-topic opinions, please don’t come here to ruin the discussion.

I keep emphasizing quantity, and you keep trying to make the final statement using words that do not correspond to reality. I’m really angry about these naughty players

Players come to this game for the fun stuff, don’t force your ideas on everyone. I think this is a basic truth

2 Likes

New update is arived these few days.

Many naughty replys above seems to be more ridiculous now with what players actually suffering

Including but not limited to

• A large number of players were unable to use their weapons in a fair fight with their opponents, as the BT and T70 showed up in Stalingrad with some ppd or semi-automatic rifles against the German infantry and tigers armed to the teeth

• Soviet paratroopers entered the 1BR room carrying Level 1 weapons and pulled out powerful DT machine guns and 100 mm Doomsday anti-tank weapons from the parabox

• BR3, 4, and 5 are as chaotic as expected, since most players don’t have enough weapons to against enermy

Using one weapon for MM is destructive, and it doesn’t take into account the majority of players’ weapon situations.

The current BR cannot organize a claimed fair fight.

2 Likes

Yep! the current system is BS for everything besides BR2…

I was warning people about this since mid October but nobody cared:

i also had suggested a weighted average BR system with anti cheese protection but no, “abuse”

i sadly don’t see Enlisted changing tis toxic mess of a “best equpped weapon = your BR” BR system, so at least, please balance this one right. Here is a list of suggestions:

2 Likes

The solution its updated to fit current existed BR ~

here

1 Like

idk what is ridiculous… all players here were against 2 queue MM