Rebuff MP43/1

@1942786 @88761617 so many topics with 100+ implies and devs still say nothing about MP43/1 nerf!

If the dev do insist in using the “AR Upgrade” tree the one we have right now then it would be better 1. if they use the old kurz dmg which is 9 hit power with 9.9 when fully upgraded or 2. increase its ACCURACY, makes it an RIFLE rather than some kind of SMG.

26 Likes

Let alone STGs would have to counter RD44 and 100 drum Thompson in the future, totally agree.

11 Likes

Exactly

7 Likes

It would be fine in the current stage, but when it faces RD44 and 100drum Thompson in the future it would be purely dogshit. At least devs should buff its accuracy

1 Like

It definitely needs to act like a rifle which as of now I would say it doesnt. The damage is no where near where an intermediate cartridge should be and the accuracy should be better. It currently isn’t horrible like some people say but it should be better.

5 Likes

They should 1. increase its recoil 2. increase its accuracy 3. increase its damage, but still shouldn’t OHK because of balance

3 Likes

For me The damage is the last problem, is the dispersion is to heavy for an assault rifle

12 Likes

Yes me as well. The accuracy is worse than the FG42. I patterned one on the practice range and its horrendous

2 Likes

Exactly. While Fedorov has 0.35 dispersion. I’m just wodering which kind of accuracy would RD44 and AS44 have.

2 Likes

Yeah the dispersion is quite an issue, remind me to never use the mp 43 on airfield again

3 Likes

I can actually imagine the devs doing some lazy shit and adding an StG44 with better stats than the MP43 despite it being essentially identical. They do it with everything else

4 Likes

Pure dogshit, cannot hit anything accurately when 70m+

1 Like

Mp43I now is at level of the avt40 fg42 is 4 parallel universe forward him

2 Likes

Mark my words, StG 44 will somehow have better stats

Stg44 has almost the same dispersion as MP43 accroding to datamine, both about 0.7.

2 Likes

As of now. Always subject to change

Remind this, Stg44 being nerfed before the release because of RD44 show time :rofl:

3 Likes

StG already has slightly better dispersion, 0.66

Lulz still horrible though

LOL Madsen is better

1 Like