APC and Rider Ticket Rework

I know someone’s going to get angry about this post, but, since the saboteur is about to arrive, I suggest giving similar treatment to the ticket costs of various vehicles, and I’ll give some examples. The first is the Rider class motorcycles. They shouldn’t have such a high ticket cost unless they add armed jeeps, transport trucks, or armored vehicles in the future, so I THINK the ticket cost should be reduced. The second suggestion is the ticket cost of APCs based on: Is it a “light” vehicle without armor, like the Isuzu? In that case, the cost would be lower than a tank. Does it have light armor or more weaponry? The cost would also be reduced, but closer to that of a tank. But, if it’s a small vehicle like the Universal Carrier, which is practically in every army, it deserves a hypothetical cost similar to that of a motorcycle, at least without passengers and only with its basic crew. The more people inside the vehicle, the higher the cost, opinions?

  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

I’ve always been puzzled. Is it really difficult to assign one ticket to each person??
Is it impossible to achieve in the program???

1 Like

In fact, the currently relatively vulnerable high-end armored transport vehicle force should be strengthened, or its price should be appropriately reduced.