Update "Rzhev"

Well, at this point we can just wait for 2025 roadmap :stuck_out_tongue:

Roadmap to when we get a roadmap :thinking:

3 Likes

When you realize, that the t20 is almost better than the modern weapons from that old modern event :laughing:

Low br for the win.

7 Likes

What I meant was the 2024/2025 roadmap, not just the 2024 roadmap. The previous roadmap was also the 2023/2024 roadmap, so this one should include up to 2025 as well.

Some soldiers lose their default head after customization, for example Italian paratroopers or Allied APC crew

Weird how that isn’t the case for literally any other premium/event squad… woops the engineer doesn’t have a backpack slot because you wanted to give your assaulters AR’s…

1 Like

576cb32f05aae_louisette

9 Likes

I just launched the game with same graphical settings and I see FPS drops + stuttering. The global illumination has harsh transitions for light level when turning around which is really jarring.

4 Likes

I remember during this event I used abrams and killed 30 ppl in about 20m radious. I wonder if IS3 or super persh will manage to achieve the same when they get added :exploding_head:

1 Like

wait im so confuse rn cause im stupid as hell so let me understand this right. The new premium squad engy can use backpack while the radio use 2nd weapon right?

This rifle existed in 1944, so it’s not that bad (meaning not as bad as Tiger II, IS-2 or StG44 in Rzhev or Stalingrad where it didn’t even exist yet). Not sure if it saw combat though.

Huh? All of them existed in 1944 as well.

Btw, all current Pacific maps are something like 1942 iirc

3 Likes

I think I consume less silver than before. Is it my imagination?
If true, I would be very happy!

It’s the same as a normal engineer.

A engineer in any squad use backback, because the hammer can’t be removed.

The radio operators can’t have backpack because of the radio.so they have dual primary option,just like a normal radio soldier.

2 Likes

ah ok got it, i think

Not true.

6 Likes

I will check at home but I m almost certain my engineer on that squad have the backpack

I can be wrong tho

Maybe that happen on that squad because the upgrades on that squad tie to all soldiers, rider and engineer.

@Adamnpee if my thinking make sence, :joy:

Humm

This is true if everyone else in the squad has the ability to carry a backpack instead of a secondary weapon.

Yes, that’s exactly the reason why. And it is stupid.

2 Likes

I can check in more detail as soon as possible (most likely tonight.)

Thank you.

2 Likes

Obligatory once again stating that I believe MECHANICS should NOT be locked to a Premium or even event squad and the whole mechanic is a waste when it ends up getting pushed on the shelf collecting dust because only 4 squads have it

Rocket artillery should be available for all Radio Operators. Perhaps it can be added as upgrade in their tree.

Also just throwing my idea of how I think rocket artillery should be implemented. In the thread I further explain

3 Likes