Update "Rzhev"

Commanders, it’s time to launch an offensive on Rzhev! We’re introducing a new campaign on the outskirts of the Soviet capital, when German forces were still strong, and the Red Army’s counter-offensive was just gaining momentum. Both sides spared no effort, earning this battle the nickname “meat grinder”.

The Invasion of Normandy and the Pacific War campaigns have also been expanded with two new missions: “Ver-sur-Mer North (Invasion)” and “Alligator Creek (Assault).”

Thanks to the updated graphics, new battles will feel even more immersive in Enlisted. The major overhaul of the Global Illumination has made the game visually richer, and the interplay of light and shadow more detailed. Additionally, navigating in dark environments will be easier, and these graphical improvements won’t decrease the FPS!

Improved radio operators. Now you’ll be able to call in supply crate airdrops simply by marking a location on the map. The new premium radio operator squads introduced with this update (available in the store), as well as radio operator squads from future events, will also be able to call in rocket strikes – a more effective artillery support against vehicles.

There are plenty of other novelties too. You can now change the camouflage on premium and event tanks, there are new weapons and vehicles waiting for you in the tech trees, and the mighty KV-2 and the powerful 8,8 cm Flak 37 Sfl. have also joined the fight as premium vehicles.

Upcoming updates, like the “Making Enlisted a Better Place”, will introduce bonuses for squads with unique soldiers, recoil improvements for all infantry weapons, and much more. Stay tuned, update Enlisted, and check out the full changelog!

WEAPONS AND SOLDIERS

• Added new weapons:
    • T20 rifle (USA BR V, Research Tree)
    • Ke7 (Japan BR III, Research Tree)
    • Walther A115 (Germany BR III, Premium)
    • SVD-30 (USSR BR II, Premium)
  • Unique soldiers received a 20% experience bonus that also applies to the entire squad they are assigned to. If there is more than one such soldier in the squad, the bonus does not stack. (will be available in future updates)
  • Added a new “Rocket artillery” command for the new premium radio operator squads added with this update. In future events, there will be opportunities to obtain squads with this mechanic for every country.
  • Added a new “Drop a supply crate” command for all radio operators squads - after unlocking the upgrade, you will be able to call an airdropped supply crate with ammunition.
  • Added new Personnel upgrade for radio operator squads - this upgrade will allow radio operator soldiers in any squads to request a supply crate or smoke barrage.(will be available in future updates)
  • Improved the animation when using bipods.
  • Corrected the bipod mounting positions for the ZB-26 (Germany) and Maxim-Tokarev (USSR) machine guns.
  • Corrected the bipod mounting positions for the GrB-39 AT grenade launcher.
  • Fixed a bug when shots from the T20E1 rifle (USA, Gold Order) were inaudible from the side.
  • Adjusted the soldier’s position behind the ampulomet.
  • Fixed a bug that caused soldiers to lose their default uniform.
  • Restored the weapon upgrades for the Breda Mod. 30 (USSR, Germany) and the Thompson M21/28 (box magazine) (USSR, USA).
  • Added more suitable customization options for the 227th Jäger Regiment for all campaigns (Germany, Premium).

VEHICLES

• Added new vehicles:
    • KV-2 (1940) (USSR BR IV, Premium)
    • T-34-57 (1943) (USSR BR III, Research Tree)
    • I-185 (M82) (USSR BR V, Research Tree)
    • 8,8 cm Flak 37 Sfl. (Germany BR IV, Premium)
    • Pz.IV G (Germany BR III, Research Tree)
    • M4A3E2 (76) W (USA BR V, Research Tree)
    • Chi-To (Japan BR IV, Research Tree)
  • Adjusted and improved the vehicle customization: added the ability to apply camouflage to premium and event tanks.
  • Changed the model, ammo loadout and the name of the Pz.IV G from the Battle of Stalingrad campaign.
  • Tracks left by vehicle wheels and tracks are now clearly distinguishable. (will be available in future updates)
  • Added HEAT shells for the Ho-I (Japan).
  • Reworked the models of the GAZ AAA (USSR), Studebaker 6 U1 (USA) and Type-94 Isuzu (Japan).
  • Updated the cockpit models of the Ju-87 family aircraft.
  • Fixed the low fire rate of smoke grenades on certain German tanks.

UI

• The kill log now displays icons for different types of melee weapons (axes, shovels, etc.). (will be available in future updates)
  • Added new user statuses to the friends list: In Battle, In Squad. (will be available in future updates)

GRAPHICS

• Updated the game’s global illumination. The propagation of light has become even more realistic, and the game is visually richer: specular lighting has been added, the display range has increased, and detailed reflections have been added too. Temporarily: Global Illumination Quality is capped at medium if Dynamic Resolution is enabled.
  • Added local tone mapping. Now soldiers can better see the details of dark areas, even if there is a bright light source present.
  • Adjusted and reduced the intensity of the bloom effect. Now looking at bright light sources from dark rooms does not cause excessive glare.
  • The color of smoke and dust from firing automatic weapons now changes depending on the surrounding gamma.
  • Updated XeSS to 1.3, added its new presets to the settings: Ultra-Performance, Ultra-Quality Plus, Native Antialiasing.
  • Improved performance when rendering water surfaces.
  • Fixed reflections in the water while the “High Quality Volumetric Clouds” option is enabled.
  • Fixed a bug that caused cloud reflections to appear blurry.
  • Improved the quality of terrain reflections.
  • Potentially fixed an issue where a player could spawn in an invisible airplane. If you still encounter this problem after the update, please don’t hesitate to report it again.

LOCATIONS AND MISSIONS

• Added a new location: Rzhev. Experience the atmosphere of one of the most famous “meat grinder” of the war.
  • Added new missions: “Rzhev: Left Bank (Conquest)”; “Rzhev: Left Bank (Invasion)”; “Rzhev: Left Bank (Confrontation)”.
  • Added a new mission: " Ver-sur-Mer North (Invasion)".
  • Added a new mission: “Alligator Creek (Assault)”.
  • Improved the placement of ground vehicle spawn points in missions: “D-Day (Invasion)”; “Power plant (Invasion)”; “The Kroll Opera House (Invasion)”; “The Kroll Opera House (Assault)”; “Communist street (Confrontation)”.
  • Improved the geometry of capture points in missions: “Ministry Garden North (Invasion)”; Ministry Garden South (Invasion)".
  • Improved the placement of infantry spawn points and battle areas in missions: “Moat West (Invasion)”, “Moat East (Invasion)”; “Königsplatz East (Invasion)”; “Königsplatz West (Invasion)”; “Ministry Garden (Invasion)”; “Beloe Lake (Invasion)”; “Birch Grove (Conquest)”; " Birch Grove East (Invasion)".

CONSOLES

• Fixed the graphics preset settings for new players on PlayStation®5.
  • Fixed the incorrect color of some lamps on PlayStation® consoles.

OTHER IMPROVEMENTS

• Added the ability to purchase additional squad slots without an active premium account.
  • Removed the rewards for repairing vehicles and structures damaged by allies.
  • Fixed the slowdown that occurred during sprinting while leaning.
  • Fixed an issue with the stage involving setting up a rally point in the “Engineer Tutorial”.
  • Extensive optimization of the game’s GPU usage.
  • Improved the debugging options when using DX12 for more efficient troubleshooting.
33 Likes

So is it 20% to squad xp, soldier xp or xp in generall?

2 Likes

Hope this delay will come to make sure that this means bonus XP (that impacts silver gain). This would be an absolutely amazing change and would make it massively valuable to get a gold soldier order even after you’ve leveled all squads up. Would greatly assist the dismal silver gains.

This is small but actually I like this a lot.

Can’t wait for this … this will make so much better. Please make one for idle (AFK for more than 10 minutes though).

Still hoping to finally see purchased slots be made optional to use … similar to how the premium slot is optional to use.

Overall I’m looking forward to this update. :smiley:

2 Likes

Just squad xp boost

2 Likes

Notify the community, at least a day before the update, challange impossible

Nice update though.

7 Likes

Ay i dont have to make anymore of those “add status” topic nice this is huge for me ngl now i can see what other people are doing (in the future of course)

1 Like

Please: Upload the news announcements first, then the update package. I have personally completed three rounds of battles after the update and now see the announcement. People won’t know what happened to them if announcements are coming late. It’s so sad to see so many “(will be available in future updates)”, but thankfully I-185 seems will be a good fighter.

When will we get soldier customization improvements and earnable decals/camos from bp?

4 Likes

Never heard that we exactly promised that.

We collected some of the suggestions and fixes, but it’s all i can say rn.

3 Likes

ffs why insist on this shit mode.

1 Like

The wording is confusing then, it implies the soldier gets bonus xp when gold troops are already leveled up,

So like whats the also reffering to, if You know what i mean

This just adds to confusion, why mix feature that will be added alongside those that are already here.
Just to be clear, it won’t work yet?

3 Likes

Does this mean that the old premium radio squads (Italian/US) will become obsolete due to cheap powercreep features?
I don’t like that. They should get this feature retrospectively.

15 Likes

well now we wait for veekay to show up

2 Likes

New best SF rifle just dropped, I bet that victory farmers will be stacking US hard.
Ehh, I know I will too so Im kinda a hypocrite here.

1 Like

Bit disappointed that the walther doesn’t have a bayonet attached.
Now it joins the “doesn’t have an already implemented bayonet” club.

1 Like

Glad to see that we’ll actually be able to get the new radio rocket troops in an event! :blush:

1 Like

so if history repeat itself (in some case it shouldnt tbh) do we get an event today?

Checking older news entries, event announcements tend to come the day after the update.

1 Like

Yall legit only added one new map? All we get is the left bank? Seriously? I’d expected for a new “campaign” that we would see more than that.

• Added new missions: “Rzhev: Left Bank (Conquest)”; “Rzhev: Left Bank (Invasion)”; “Rzhev: Left Bank (Confrontation)”.
  • Added a new mission: " Ver-sur-Mer North (Invasion)".
  • Added a new mission: “Alligator Creek (Assault)”.

Also Alligator Creek assault makes me want to die.

8 Likes

Great update! What iam missing to make this game even better is licensed free WW2 music like Forgotten Hope 2 has. In the main menu and loading times