Enlisted better place

But hey look this :

Fixed the disappearance of grass and low vegetation on DX12 Ultra graphics settings in case of GPU driver reset(:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face::dotted_line_face:)

Tell us your specs. Is the game installed on hdd? do you have enough VRAM? Does the CPU meet recommended reqs?

Rtx 4090 14900ks 7200 ddr5 ram nvme Samsung 980 is the game
Not my pc

1 Like

I’m assuming this is some DX 12 bug or something, since the G.55 looks fine to me. DX 12 is still buggy and such for me so I just play on DX 11 for the simple fact that it is smoother and tends to be more reliable in terms of performance and lack of crashes/errors.

3 Likes

yes it is a bug in fact, try to play 3/4 games then your fiat g55 will be like the
mine, na they prefer to fix the tufts of grass…directx 11 sucks it’s full of frame skips stuttering and micro jerks directx12 is smooth I will never choose dx11 and I want it fixed

at least not in DX 11 that I’ve seen. My game has been up for 10 + hours and I played over 20+ games already … still looks fine. DX 11 doesn’t give me any framerate issues … solid 144+ fps without issue at 1440p, and my computer is less powerful than what you posted. If you are getting frame skips, stuttering and micro jerks on those specs with DX 11 … I would think its probably your settings causing those.

1 Like

Great specs you have don’t understand why game don’t like you.

I’m actually happy they fix this, playing on Japan should look better now since

that whole map is nothing but grass. Buffering pink flowers while I’m running did not look well.

Try lower settings mid and low, then back to Ultra (or user whatever).

My config, as of now.

I would uninstall then reinstall (if your internet is good - fast).

Maybe that would fix before you have to take the report ticket route.

in my life as a graphics enthusiast I have never made compromises I have always wanted the best and I have always paid for it and never in my life will I put a disgusting medium/low level option it’s blasphemy I want the best or nothing otherwise I’ll take one console for teenagers I press the button and hello, I’m not that kind of person I have the requirements to run at maximum and it has to run full stop. Then everyone sees it in their own way of course but I don’t lower anything

I don’t think at all that uninstalling and reinstalling the game changes anything friend… in my opinion it’s really a problem with the DX 12, moreover today after this update the game started to go as if when walking around the map you have the sensation as if it were missing vsync the image is flickering and doesn’t have that sense of fluidity despite the fps counter showing a fixed 116 I don’t know if it happens to others too the fact remains that unfortunately the game is a beta

Reinstalling can fix things such as corrupted files etc. Enlisted has a file check / fix function though IIRC.

Do you have GSync disabled? (I know sometimes it disables for me when I update my GPU driver) … This honestly sounds like VSync on but GSync (FreeSync for you AMD GPU users) is off.

VSync on alone always tends to be a bad experience for me … But VSync On With GSync On then add a frame limiter to keep it around 3 fps below my monitor’s max HZ rate generally makes for smooth gameplay with no input latency. Otherwise yeah, you may have more frames, but you get input latency and it feels less smooth.

1 Like

Seems legit. I do know Nvidia had update earlier this month…

Then Enlisted had Update “Rzhev” which might’ve broken the Nvidia update.

So basically, you have to wait next month for an Nvidia update to sync correctly with the other update.

These newer video cards rely on updates… So many updates smh.

Then I guess this will be your first - waiting on that update.

I have the indicator that tells me if g-sync is active and it is, plus I have vsync activated from the nvidia control panel since when in game it is not possible to activate it if low latency is active which among other things lowers my fps of 4 for a total of 116 (my refresh is 120) but having said that I think it’s the update because it has always gone super smooth while now you have the feeling of low frame especially in the new rzhev map you can really notice it when start in the score mode the image in general is fluctuating and shaky and is enormously annoying

you’re right friend, unfortunately I had to negotiate with dx 11 and it’s a huge shame, the fluidity of dx 12 is unparalleled at least for me, what can I say… I’ll have to wait for the matter to be settled but I wonder how it is
It’s possible to let something out and not realize it
that it doesn’t work and consequently receive criticism I personally wouldn’t have made dx 12 available if I knew it would have problems I don’t know how those who design these things think, besides I’m 40 years old and I’m tired of keeping up with the options I just want to play it’s not mine I’m working on correcting the game rather than posting here, I don’t know what else to do

1 Like