Update "Rzhev"

So yet another mechanic locked behind paywall/time limited? I say mechanic but it’s simply an upgraded arty strike.

Screw this.

6 Likes

they did say that after the first Rzhev announcement tbh

I haven’t noticed. Though my complains wouldn’t change anything back then and they won’t change anything now.

1 Like

yea it does suck having mechanic lock behind premium and event tbh

10 Likes

Trying to convice a friend to play Enlisted:

-Look how many cool things they added, we got paratroopers, rocket artillery and rocket tanks, APC’s with MG’s.
-Cool, so i can play and get those?
-Well, no. But it’s only 30-50$ per squad per faction, what a steal.

I would rather talk them into some MLM scam

31 Likes

Oh no, Micro transactions in f2p game. What a heresy.

2 Likes

Fair point, devs have to make ends meet but that doesn’t mean players are obligated to support any monetization.

13 Likes

A straight up better than f2p feature with time limit or paywall. Yet another one.
Doesn’t sound sus at all.

At the same time, customization system is still very bare bones. You would think that’s where the money is but apparently not.

2 Likes

To make proofreading these update posts easier, don’t include anything that has

(will be available in future updates)

because that’s just an ad for the next update and shouldn’t be in the current patch notes

9 Likes

hmm new squad has secondary weapon for radio guys but engineer has backpack

thats new

1 Like

Regarding the rockets… I really still think that they could have done a much better job in both the visual and sound effects.

2 Likes

I don’t think You understand what the word Micro means

6 Likes

Doesn’t justify never ending crying either.

I really like the new Rzhev map, which is the highlight of this update. Although it was delayed, I think the new American rifle, the T20, was a good addition. I have a few questions about the future of the game.

1. Are there any plans to improve the game motion?
  2. Are there any plans to either increase the silver earning rate or reduce the silver requirements?
  3. Is there a plan to expand to Tier 6?
  4. Is the roadmap available yet?
  5. Are there any improvements planned for engineer structures? (e.g., giving the US the 17-pounder anti-tank gun, dividing engineer structures by tier)
  6. Are there any plans to add features to custom games, such as spectator mode, the ability for the host to kick players, or a waiting room chat function?
  7. Have you completely given up on the Steam release? There hasn’t been any news.
  8. Do you have any plans to release paratrooper units as regular tree squads?

If you could answer these questions, I would be very grateful. Apart from the number of additional weapons, I really like this update!

1 Like

I REALLY hope that they fix that for the other event/premium squads too…

1 Like

It isn’t. This was always the case for premium radio squads.

3 Likes

Lol we’re halfway through 2024 what’s the point of a roadmap being released this late? Just wait until 2025 to do a new one at this point

yep

2 Likes

How about 2024-25 roadmap or just roadmap without any dates if DF doesn’t feel like delivering on time.

1 Like

Roadmap to Steam re-release when?

3 Likes