The perfect foil to the M2 stinger

I think tech tree lmgs should not exceed 100 rounds on a belt (unless a separate class of mmg weapons are added)

Anyway for a event weapon to counter the M2 stinger:
Belt fed mg45 with 200 rounds. (The reason I think this should be an event gun is because 200 round guns shouldn’t be in the tech tree)

14 Likes

Make it 250 rounds and we have a deal

5 Likes

If one uses this as a pogo stick and shoots…

Can one flies?

:thinking:

3 Likes

Better belt fed MG34 an MG42 / Overaul of infantry MGs mechanics

1 Like

Nah make it 300 like they had in their ammo boxes.

6 Likes

Unique and novel features are good I can agree with that but in this case why overcomplicate it?

Imo more mechanics = more fun. At least to some extent.
If somebody doesn’t like it, he has 100s of other guns to choose from. But if somebody chooses to play with an MG, let him play with a proper MG instead of reskined assault rifle.

2 Likes

Unique suppression mechanic for mgs perhaps?

1 Like

There’s always the Cönders Maschinengewehr (the 8mm Mauser one):

Imgur

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForgottenWeapons/comments/rga36l/cönders_maschinengewehr_prototypical_light/

1 Like

Mgs aren’t exactly a reskin as they slow players down when carrying them and have slower ads times; more recoil.

1 Like

I learned from the forums that every faction has something unique and GE unique thing is LMG’s.

So, even 200 belt would fit just fine in TT.

1 Like

Personally I’m for suppression. But I know many ppl don’t like crowd control weapon to have crowd control abilities.

3 Likes

So they are heavy ARs.
Boring!

1 Like

That’s why I want a suppression mechanic to make all mgs stand out. Nothing to big just ai troops running and ducking for cover

1 Like

In fact I go into more detail here: We're under fire!

1 Like

i also did topic about it, so support it if you dont do it yet, pls.
(for all who will read this message)

3 Likes

Oh, here we are posting random weapons, cool, then I want this:

Its a 2000 rpm machinegun with 250+ rounds belt. It means it can use its belt in just 7.5 seconds, lol.

Idk why, its just cool. Soviet minigun.

3 Likes

I would prefer this over the maxims that can be found in Stalingrad to be honest.

1 Like

I want my maxims to have their shields back!!!

1 Like

Unless you pay
then you can run with 10kg+ LMG AR that doesn’t slow you even one bit.

3 Likes