Equivalent for the stinger idea

It goes without saying that something needs to be added for an equivalent as an event.For this I propose an MG45 with a 200 round belt (not 250 so a certain group of players don’t complain) if the stinger keeps the 200 round magazine (it shouldn’t) but if it gets the real 100 round magazine then make it have 100 rounds instead,with the normal MG42 with 100 rounds added in the TT.Of course it would be limited to 2 per event like the stinger so not everyone can run around with it,but would be nice to have an equivilant to it finally.

5 Likes

no
I want 300rd MG 42 with night vision

4 Likes

or MG 81Z with 3600rpm

2 Likes

I doubt that such thing ever existed, ammo box held up to 250 rounds on the long belt plus there are not a single map taking place at night

up to 300
Patronengurt 33 has 250 rounds
Patronenkasten 34 and 41 had 300 rounds

1 Like

Speaking of new lmg ideas give me TT or a gold order MG18 Parabellum with a scope it could be even be event weapon with it’s own lmg squad of WW1 veterans

3 Likes

The MG42 must have a rate of fire of 1800 and a magazine of 250 bullets.

The sad thing is the Stinger should’ve been an MG 18 or Type 100 equivalent, but DF deemed it necessary to nerf it to a limited 2 event weapon

1 Like

The same thing happened with the MG42 with its rate of fire and its ammunition capacity.

1 Like

it should have been 100 round weapon, so your claim of nerf is questionable…

Yup, I completely agree

Can’t even fill a squad!

Good you shouldn’t fill entire squad with most op weapons. It should have hard limit of one per squad.

1 Like

Not my fault some Marine decided to snort his crayons instead of eating them and made a gun capable of chopping down a forest of Japs almost as well as the M2 can chop down a forest of Charlies

2 Likes

OR historically accurate MG 34 and MG 42

You almost killed me, I spit my drink out and laughed as hard as I could as I was reading this.

4 Likes

Thank you, I aim to please

3 Likes

The German silver coin weapons have to choose between rate of fire and large capacity.
Just like other camps do not have high-rate and large-capacity weapons at the same time (except for limited-time weapons)

PPSh41
PPD34/38
PPD40
RD44
MG34 Patronentrommel

All weapons with at least 71 rounds and 800 rof.

2 Likes

It was most likely a joke