Testing the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

No ability to have an engineer
No ability to have a machine gunner
No ability to have an anti tank soldier

As somebody who builds rally points I would disagree

5 Likes

The us guerrilla squad despite being Australian has us faces, us helmets and us pants but Australian shirts, can they be changed to have aussie/british, faces, Aussie or British pants and have the icon slouch hat as a customization option for helmet or hat

2 Likes

There’s no outfit option without volkssturm armband for new german guerrilla squad in campaigns like Stalingrad, Tunisia, Moscow…

Seems like HA argument was always just excuse for unpopular changes. Since you really do not care about HA at all.

15 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Preliminary patch notes for the "Guerrilla Warfare" update:

When will the detailed information of tanks and planes in X-ray perspective be available online.

enlisted_2024-09-27_20-47-01
Guerilla
enlisted_2024-09-27_20-48-57
Normal squad

Ain’t that a bit too overpowered? You can not only get to enemy spawns but further than their spawns and shoot at their backs.

3 Likes

Why this toxic nonsesical squad can have primary weapon with big ammo bag and slot for secondary simultaneously???

2 Likes

Yeah this is just ridiculous lmao they should NOT be able to go all the way behind enemy spawns

1 Like

normal tt version also have it tho (but you have to grind it first of course)

Well, it’s BS. Then I have no clue why radioman has to suffer with 2 weapons. Not having option to take big ammo bag instead.

5 Likes

Now think about medics, no ammo bags no secondary weapon. Power creep is a bitch in this game. Soon we will have class with large ammo bag, large backpack, large nade pouches and secondary weapon slot.

1 Like

No comment. VS armbands by default in Stanligrand. Is this a joke?

Who the hell is working on customization? The consistent incompetence is unbelievable.
Someone else should take care of customization. This is not a first time. This continuous issue for several months (if not the years).
Just put someone competent there.

I am extremely disappointed and irritated.

I’m really starting to regret downloading the test server at all lol. Friday is ruined.

13 Likes

Yep. Spotted this as well. Looks really odd.

Also
No Spersh or anything to deal with KT Hs for the yanks
Incredible

Just bomb it))

1 Like

Yeah, it’s truly a fascinating they still haven’t added Super Pershing. It has been one year since its announcement.

4 Likes

The only thing it would change is a bigger target for the KTH but at least I’d feel better knowing we’re at the very least pretending to balance armor instead of handing free Ws to the krauts

The Pershing part was easy, but making it super is really hard for DF. That’s why they haven’t added the super bazooka either

1 Like

Fr wouldn’t take them long at all to ai generate it

WTF! yeah that’s bad. REALLY bad

1 Like

DF tends to ignore feedback so I assume he just gave up on it.

While i don’t care about it personally the game not having HA uniforms is a pretty reasonable thing to complain about.

German Paras used M38!