(Sent Back For Revision) Almost ready: Silver economy improvements

Ofc, you’re only proposing to lock up new content for 1 to 3 months after each update, so that nobody can unlock it…

Seriously, that sounds like you just fell off a chair and smashed your head.

I’m truly starting a bet to see if you say all those ridiculous things…

Because you want to join DF/Snail for free gold or something.

There’s seriously no other explanation we could think of…

3 Likes

oh you are accusing me now ok how about you actually see my suggestion about not capping first before making judgement (hint it not on this topic)

and again i dont want it to be force or cap in the first place

and to be clear since you clearly dont understand this and just straight up accuse me i made that comment to see what ADAM think not SUGGESTING IT. unbelievable

I just want this game to have healthy source of income. Rather than necessity to release premium squads with similar power level of newly added japanese paras.

I think this would be very reasonable solution. Players currently are primarily lacking silvers anyway, not exps. Getting exps is nothing extremely tedious or slow.

I think both sides would benefit from this change.

I don’t want capped xp either, but to put it in polite terms, you don’t seem to have thought through that suggestion very much.

Imagine the news:

*Patch 1.XX “WET DREAMS” released! Germany gets Me-262, Maus and MG42 with 500 RDS; IS-3, Yak-3R and AK47 prototype for Russia; O-I for Japan; and premium B-29 “Enola Gay” for US!"

“…All of which will become available for unlock or purchase in 30 days, no earlier.”

It not my suggestion god damn it
My suggestion
Here is my god damn suggestion

next time i will never try to find middle ground ever again since it lead to misjudgment and make me look bad.

I think you are missing this point:

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter. Free spare exps is an extremely weird feature I’ve never seen in any f2p game.
And I think it’s more unhealthy for the game than you actually think.
I don’t see any problem if it was monetized. After all, those exps don’t magically cease to exist. You’ll just have to pay if you want to use them for getting newly added content immediately once it’s released. Or you will have to grind normally like everyone else. That seems very reasonable to me.

And you are definitely wrong about not buying levels for golds. Time exclusivity is for some people more important that it seems. Some would definitely pay.

I hadn’t even seen your separate suggestion earlier. I was talking exclusively about the post here about forced timegating.

again like i said it was to see what Adam think not suggesting it to be a thing

end of story (of course i know it bad who tf wouldnt)

Except that’s exactly the current plan.

Your idea (paywalling them) would de facto make them unaccessible as well, unless paying a vastly disproportionate amount of gold to get back XP I already earned.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be so fast saying players don’t need xp. Again. THREE YEARS ON PREMIUM for players with a life, but playing regularly.

You also contradict yourself heavily.

On one part, you say veterans should pay more gold to unlock things faster. To be a veteran you need to have finished the grind.

Yet you also say:

So, it would mean less veterans who reached the point surplus xp gets accumulated.

Adam. Stop simping DF/Snail. It doesn’t help anyone (it doesn’t even help df/snail, alienating it’s players)

5 Likes

76 Million “fee xp” I grinded I will never use

bascially have to pay them for my time lol

7 Likes

You could still convert them completely for free to silvers, if you are not willing to pay. Meaning, you would still get some additional resources from it.
So you are wrong.

1 Like

Unlike what some appear to think, the fact that us veterans don’t mind buying premium content doesn’t mean that we like paying. We don’t get our dopamine shots straight by opening our wallet.

1 Like

Crumbles of silver that I don’t even need.

2 Likes

again 5k rp for 50 silver is rediculous if it 500 silver then idk maybe it still not good for some people

personally if 5k = 500 silver i consider that to be “quite good” but i know some people still wont like it

1 Like

These are two completely separate suggestions. I’m just giving out several ideas for improving the current apparently dysfunctional economy. I have never said they should implement all my suggestions at once.
Rather, I’m just pointing out some directions that developers could take.

And next time, please quote the whole justification and not just a fragment taken out of context.

Well, you don’t need tens of millions spare exps either.

This is from your POV. From us others’ POV, your idea does NOT improve the core of the economy in the slightest, since it punishes those who reached the end of the grind (most likely by paying, incidentally) without affecting those who are still facing it in any way.

2 Likes