Flashlights!

Due to the latest light configurations it is well known that fighting in certain spaces is really complicated, that is why I come to illuminate your problem with the implementation of flashlights, which although they were not widely used, we have historical records of their use in which I am going to give examples:

For Japan forces we have the Y4548 hotaru flashlight
Captura de pantalla 2023-09-09 153946

For Axis German Forces we have the Pertrix Flashlight
0000001Flashlight

For Italian Forces in Tunisia
Captura de pantalla 2023-09-09 154658

Alied Forces in General (British,Americans,Canadian,etc) used the TL-122 and here is a historical photo for show how it works
British_para_TL122A

Soviets:
descarga

So with all the flashlights here for help us, we only need a proper key for turn it on and off!

13 Likes

thats interesting, its good more insteresting if they added night mode, so the ambience feel so good, fight in the night and using flashlight, i want that

5 Likes

Night maps would be pretty cool, nice dynamic change. Having some use for the tank head lights too would be nice

3 Likes

sadly the cry babies didn’t like this,they even complain today with the tunisia sandstorms or heatwaves or the fog in normandy…

3 Likes

The devs can’t say no to anything we want anymore because they added the AS-44 so we can have anything we want now otherwise why did they add the AS-44.

People like that want to kill everything and nothing kill them; a shame. Night maps would probably work best as a separate mode like a squads night option. All seeing AI would naturally have to be toned down a bit

3 Likes

sadly too true…

I hope there is that mode in the future tho, like heavy rain, heavy snow or night mode or the combined them, its gonna feel like epic when fighting , and need flashlight tactic when to turn on or off

1 Like

Imagine yourself in the middle of the Pacific trying to survive an American/Japanese attack on the new map without being able to see anything because of the night,brrr I love it

1 Like

nope, tank will not see anything lol, its a good thing for infantry

Yess The ambience and the feel, loveee it

Taking into account the strong spotlights they have, they would be a mobile target but necessary to be able to locate targets, hell if you are a pilot you are going to have a difficult time

you ask to much, for stupidity thing, people not play this game anymore if they are added, its not good for tank user, cause people can see tank light so bright, idiot

no flame,please

That’s why vehicles have head lights that can turn off and on :skull_and_crossbones: what a weird comment. You can already hear tanks approaching. It’s an added challenge, learn to be aware of your surroundings

but its only in the front of the hull, but none in canon, so its hard to see lol, but infantry can easly see my tank light tf

Then turn the head lights off? You can see infantry flashlights too

so what if they turned it off too, they can hear my engine, but i cant hear them ass or see them

That thing is living rent free in your head. :joy:

unfortunately it’s not living in my head the only thing is up here is belt fed MG.