Customization request

first off I would like to say thank you to the developers because I was exited for the tech tree and in my personal opinion I was happy surprised on how will that part is.

that being said there are some problems with the new system from a couple being related to customization.

I am not going to lie I like playing dress up with the soldiers in the game but I never buy any of it because it costs to much customization orders and me being a F2P player I only have 250ish customization orders. I have been hording as much as I can not spending any in hopes that one day customization will be overhauled and cheaper.

so my request is that we the merge is finished and released can you guy work on a customization overhaul. there are a lot of ideas on the topic in the forums so I am sure brainstorming something would not be that hard. I am no game developer so I do not no how hard it could be to do a customization overhaul. but here are some suggestions that I personal think were pretty good.

and keep add more stuff in that is always good

something I would like to see added in that are small details are:
fallschirmjager ammo pouches and bread bags etc. being blue

afrika korp getting brown k98 pouches

afrika korp getting tropical belts

thank you for the work you have done and I hope this will come “soon”

10 Likes

I would be happy if Germans shared more uniforms because at the moment I need buy different pieces of gear for each campaign which is impossible even with grinding BP and all events.

5 Likes

This.

Moscow and Stalingrad should definitely share uniforms.
Same with Normandy and Berlin.

Take the Orita squad for example, which I partly acquired because of their cool uniforms, now I need to get lucky to use them since their only functional in one of 5 theaters.

There’s a probability of 4/5 I get this default one:

Or this:

Should be available in Berlin of course, but currently it’s not:

5 Likes

do you guy have any suggestions on this topic?

Hope they add pants customization for the Pacific

2 Likes

Also my pacific astralian dudes turn into british troops in tunisia even if there already is an australian premium in tunisia

1 Like