Customiztation is way to limited

Hello everyone!

I think the customization options are way to limited. There are so many great cosmetics, but they are sadly not implemented ingame… What do you think?

20 Likes

I think we just started with customization. They’ll add way more things, it’s nothing hard. It’s just isn’t prioritized in current state of game, that’s it.

You should just wait, chill and enjoy the game. I really don’t think this state of game is final state of customization.

14 Likes

Instead of taking out premium squads, they should monetize this aspect as they had promised before the launch of stalingrad

8 Likes

Either make the clothes worth it or cheapen everything/increase clothing ticket income

12 Likes

Still waiting for uniform customization to be implemented in Tunisia.

8 Likes

almost one year of customization, and almost no progress.

truly a crime.

hope the customization will be redeemed in the future.

way too many cool uniforms locked inside the editor

11 Likes

Do you think there is a valid reason as to why this is? Maybe there is some obstacle that makes adding things to the customization menu difficult somehow?

Totally agree with you. +1 here. :slightly_smiling_face:

dunno.

could be many reasons.

cutted content, unused content, waiting to introduce them as premium, or simply, left overs. by the time the team of bug fixes do their own thing, the team of modelling already have some stuff finished.

hence, why we see more premium units prioritized with more uniforms.

though i wonder why with the high caliber update we got more uniforms, yet the customization system only got updated once ( to stalingrad ).

the questions are many, the answers are few.

they did at least showed that they can update it.

that’s something.

maybe the road map will tell us something about it.

2 Likes

There are too many clothes matching inspiration that can’t be realized :sob:

b330cc6ec4fb633860465c1ca25c840e8e448bbf_2_503x500
e850352ac65c1038b061d438ffaf9119b17e8971

微信图片_20220406025804

1 Like

Hopefully they change the current state of the customization. I rather “pay” 5-10 euros for a whole uniform usable for all soliders (or at least a squad) instead of customize one single soldier.

1 Like