Boosted progress and custom battle rules

We continue to reveal some of the new features from the upcoming major update, and in this devblog we have three great upgrades.

TRANSFERRING WEAPONS BETWEEN CAMPAIGNS

Equip your fighters with the weapons you’ve already unlocked in one of the Enlisted campaigns!

Open the inventory, select the weapon you want and click “Transfer”. The transfer of each item is paid in Bronze Weapon Orders and can be done both ways, in case you want to return a weapon that has already been sent.

The transferred weapons will appear in the inventory in the new campaign. Hand them out to your soldiers and off to battle!

BOOSTED PROGRESS

Another nice bonus for soldiers ready for the new Enlisted campaigns! Now with the introduction of new campaigns in Enlisted during the OBT phase, active players will receive a temporary bonus to experience in the battles of the new campaign!

The first steps in the new theatres of war will become even easier.

CUSTOM LOBBY

Set your own battle rules with the new room creation mechanism. Choose your mode, location, available weapons, participating sides, and even create scenarios in an alternate history. How do you fancy a battle between the Americans and Germans on Hermann Goering Strasse?

You can also see the rooms created by other players, their settings, the number of participants, and you can even join the battle at any stage of the battle.

‘Lone fighters’ modes will switch completely to this mechanic. ‘Lone fighters’ modes will switch completely to this mechanic. You will receive experience in these battles too.

14 Likes

Are there restrictions on the transfer of weapons? For example, can I send FG42 from the Battle of Berlin to Moscow?

If a weapon is identical, then it can be sent from any campaign to any.
But it must be an identical weapon (the same modification of the same model years).
Also, the weapon MUST BE in the campaign where you send it.

7 Likes

This is not boosted progress the last levels are hell the same does not change anything do the first 10 levels in one day and the remaining 19 on a month sorry if I say this but it seems to me that you do not read the suggestions in the forum

you are going to break the game with this you know
Fg42/ppd40 Apocalypse incoming

1 Like

Such a great changes¡¡¡¡, at least im always hyped for the new updates, since the game came into OBT, and this updates looks pretty incredible, thanks¡

1 Like

Are weapons able to transfers across nations? What about US and UK? They almost dont have any shared weapons.
Also for “an identical weapon”. Is that means we can only transfer weapons that’s are in the other campaign unlocks, but regardless of whether you unlocked it, right?

You can transfer weapons purchased in one campaign to another, where they have not been researched or purchased.

4 Likes

Can people transfer golden order weapon like PDM-42? For example I have one PDM42 in Moscow one in Berlin, can I transfer that Moscow one into Berlin so I can have two PDM42 in Berlin?

Let me transfer things like Dragoons, G33/40s, Vz24s, and Winchesters to Berlin.
Older guns going forward please

Past that, love this addition to the game

3 Likes

PPD40 is dogshit compared to the PPSh though
Unless you’re talking about back transferring to Moscow

This
and fg42 from normady to berlin and vice versa

It just hit me that the PPSh unlocks at level 14 or so so you could transfer PPD-40s from Moscow like you said and they’d be a big help
My bad :pray:

2 Likes

I think this gonna break the game’s balance… Really hard…
Like you can easily get plenty of MGs in Berlin, and port them back to Moscow, where few people have unlock MG34/DP27.
Also this can force people to more focus on playing Berlin firs.
Also… German get lots more benefits than other nations. RIP US and UK…

Germany benefits more and should because they have to grind the same gear like 50 times

11 Likes

my concern is more for fg42 if more campaigns will come out with her the german faction will be really op, how do you stop the fg42 if you start with the english at lv1 with the sten?

5 Likes

You’re absolutely right

4 Likes

Nothing is going to break. Dont worry the world is not burning. Think about your stress levels.

As long as weapons can’t be transferred to time periods where they didn’t exist, it should be fine.

I’m more excited about custom lobbies. Invasion-only rotation? Yes please.

7 Likes

BTW, REALLY, let Italian replace GER in Tunis! GER is going to be the King of this game… 3 nations vs GER?

2 Likes

This update sounds awesome, good job!

2 Likes