Big Action Note#2: Vehicle Class And Premium Vehicles Improvement~

Celebrate Enlisted’s birthday!

This article will introduce this point separately and share with you the game rules related to vehicle deployment in BigAction.

The attached table can also serve as a guide for you to purchase these premium vehicles and play them in bigAction mode.

here we go.

FAQ about vehicles in Big Action gamemode

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/lIXaTtfV9x0bZT61/

1. My tank was replaced with another vehicle? How to deploy a Howitzer?

In the Big Action game mode, most light vehicles are replaced with supply trucks when deployed at the default rally point

The supply truck serves as both a mobile rally for infantry and a resupply point can replenishing engineer materials.

You will also be given a special construction tool, which you can use to build a medium-sized anti-tank gun.

When you deploy don’t forget to get out of the car and pick up the construction tools

You can also use this construction tool to build a large ammo box that can be used to resupply ammo and engineer resources.

Another part of special vehicles are classified as support vehicles, and they may be replaced by sdkfz6 half-tracks or stz5 tractors when deployed at the assembly point.

In this case you also get a special construction tool, which you can use to build technological buildings, including tractor rally points (icons are solid ★).

After completing the construction mission, in the third level, you can finally deploy a heavy cannon, howitzer or heavy anti-tank gun.

You can pick up dropped construction tools as prizes every time you complete a mission.

Like a real-time strategy game, you build these fortifications in order, and each level of fortification gets rewards for the next level.

Here we have 3 levels, after you build the first two in order you will get the third level of heavy cannon

lv1, build Frontline Ammunition Depot (In the build menu, the golden ammo icon)

lv2, build tractor assembly points. Compared with ordinary vehicle assembly points, tractor assembly points can deploy more vehicles, and even directly deploy heavy tanks and tractors with lv3 construction tools.

lv3, final reward, build heavy cannon (you can build it anywhere even frontline)

In order to adapt to the small battlefield size in 4km, the range of the howitzer is limited to 2km.

Why not just let the engineers just build these cannons?

I didn’t find a better way implementable to balance in numbers of these cannons. If every engineer can easily build them, it will make these guns spawnning everywhere which may ruins the experience of the game.

At the same time I don’t want the engineer to pull a heavy artillery piece out of his pocket in the jungle.

It is more reasonable for players to use trucks or tractors as carriers to deploy these heavy cannons.

We have to have rules for the game, rather than letting players build these powerful weapons without restriction.

And If you have a event awarded construction hammer, you can directly build a lv2 tractor rally point and get a heavy anti-tank gun.

Why was my Tiger King replaced with Panzer III J?

For heavy vehicles, they will be replaced with smaller medium tanks when deployed at player-built vehicle rally points. (In line with the background of the Moscow battle, the German Panzer III J, the Soviet Union and its allies were replaced by BT-7)

This is for balance reasons. Since builded vehicle rally points can be built very close to the front lines.

You don’t want players spamming Tiger King very close to a capzone.

This can only be one of the few ways of balancing we currently have.

In BigAction mode, all vehicles works in a same battlefield, and I try to use as few tools and balances as possible to make different vehicles actually have different advantages.

Heavy vehicles have more powerful armor and guns, but they will take longer to reach the battlefield.

Light vehicles can be deployed as supply trucks, and they can be deployed in greater numbers at forward assembly points.

A maximum of 5 tanks and heavy vehicles can be deployed. Support vehicles can deploy 5 vehicles.

Light vehicles and any motorized vehicles can deploy an additional 8 vehicles. (using additional counters)

You can deploy more light tanks more often and more quickly against heavy tanks forexample King Tiger

Rocket launcher vehicles

In the game, rocket tanks have been added with sights for indirect aiming.

The launch distance of rockets has been reduced to adapt to small battlefields within 2km. (Their default properties allow rockets to fly thousands of meters, which is far beyond the small battlefield area of 4km maps)

And all rocket trails no longer disappear from the sky, you can see them fall into the ground.

They will work just like their official sales picture, in BigAction gamemode

I added a new position for BM-8-24 for indirect fire, where your vehicle cannot move while firing the rocket.

For Panzerwerfer 42, you need to switch to the indirect shooting perspective through the mouse wheel in the Gunner position. Vehicle cannot move while in the Gunner position.

These unique premium vehicles are classified as support vehicles, and when they are deployed you can pick up a bonus Engineer’s Hammer, which you can use to build a Frontline Ammunition Depot to supplement your rockets.

BM-8-24 and Panzerwerfer 42 need to use an engineer’s hammer or wrench to replenish ammunition. The default shortcut key is the T key. You can use the T key to replenish rockets.

For the M4 calliope, a special sight for rocket launcher has been added to its commander’s position

M4 calliope Resupply its rockets as common vehicels in resupply zone

He can also get a engineer’s hammer to build your own resupply boxes~

At the same time the wrench can be used as a construction tool, you can use the wrench to build sandbags and camouflage netting to protect your camping tank.

You can take advantage of this Enlisted birthday discount to purchase this unique vehicles.

Vehicle Classes (Premium vehicles marked)

The following vehicle replacement will be applied when you deploy in each different type of rally with icon or , * indicates your vanilla vehicle

Class Default Rally Vehicle Rally Tractor Rally
:partying_face:t_34_85_e Support * BT-7 STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer
:partying_face:su_100 Support * BT-7 STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer
su_85m Support * BT-7 STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer
flpz_i_ausf_a Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
panzerjager_hetzer Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
:partying_face:pzkpfw_38t_ausf_f Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
pzkpfw_ii_ausf_c Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
pzkpfw_iii_ausf_e Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
ab41 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
m13_40_serie_3 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
:partying_face:m14_41 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
a13_mk_2_1938 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
aec_mk_2_57mm_6pdr Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
daimler_mk_2_common Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
halftrack_m13 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
halftrack_m3_75mm_gmc Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
:partying_face:lvt_a_1 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
m2a4 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
m3a1_stuart_flame Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
m5a1_stuart_late Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
m3a1_stuart_flame Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
:partying_face:m8_greyhound Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
:partying_face:ba_11 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
gaz_mm_72k Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
:partying_face:ht_130 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
t_26_1940 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
t_60_1941 Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
:partying_face:germ_pzkpfw_IV_ausf_J
_vanguard_premium
Medium * * * Additional engineer hammer given when deploying
:partying_face::rocket:bm_8_24 Support * t60 STZ-5 Tractor / 17pdr Anti-Tank Gun Rockets replenished by engineers, Additional engineer hammer given when deploying
:partying_face::rocket:m4_sherman_calliope Support * BT-7 STZ-5 Tractor / 17pdr Anti-Tank Gun Additional engineer hammer given when deploying
:partying_face::rocket:panzerwerfer_42 Support * Panzer II C Sdkfz6 / Pak-43 88mm Anti-Tank Gun Rockets replenished by engineers, Additional engineer hammer given when deploying
:partying_face:dickermax Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer Panzer III J *
panzerjager_iv_l_70_a Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * Sdkfz6 / Pak-43 88mm Anti-Tank Gun
panzerjager_iv_l_70 Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer Panzer III J
panzerjager_iv_l_48 Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * Sdkfz6 / Pak-43 88mm Anti-Tank Gun
:partying_face:pzkpfw_ii_flamm Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * *
pzkpfw_iii_ausf_b Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * sdkfz6/2 flak36
pzkpfw_III_ausf_J_desert (Tunisia) Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * sdkfz6/2 flak36
:partying_face:pzkpfw_iii_ausf_m Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * *
:partying_face:stug_iii_ausf_a Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * sdkfz6/2 flak36
stug_iii_ausf_f Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * *
stug_iii_ausf_g Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * *
type_2_ho_i Support Sdkfz6 / Pak-43 88mm Anti-Tank Gun * *
type_3_ho_ni_i Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * *
type_3_ka_chi Support Sdkfz6 / 105mm leFH 18 Howitzer * *
ussr_kv_1_L_11
_stalingrad_battlepass_premium
(KV-8)
Support STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer * *
ussr_t_34_1941
_stalingrad_battlepas_premium
(OT-34)
a13_mk_2_1939 Support STZ-5 Tractor / 17pdr Anti-Tank Gun * STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer
crusader_mk_3 Support STZ-5 Tractor / 17pdr Anti-Tank Gun * *
matilda_iii Support STZ-5 Tractor / 17pdr Anti-Tank Gun * *
:partying_face:valentine_i Support STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer * STZ-5 Tractor / 17pdr Anti-Tank Gun
:partying_face:m3_lee Support STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer BT-7 *
mk_1_grant Support STZ-5 Tractor / 17pdr Anti-Tank Gun BT-7 *
is_1 IS-1 Support STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer BT-7 *
:partying_face:su_76m Support STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer * *
ussr_t_34e_stz
_battlepass_premium
t_28 (Not T-28e) Support STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer * *
m10_wolverine Motro Mobile Rally Resupply Truck (with towed Anti-Tank Gun) * *
us_m8_scott Support STZ-5 Tractor / 122mm M1938 Howitzer * *
:partying_face:panzerjager_panther heavy * Panzer III J *
panzerjager_tiger heavy * Panzer III J *
pzkpfw_v_ausf_a_panther heavy * Panzer III J *
pzkpfw_v_ausf_g_panther heavy * Panzer III J *
pzkpfw_v_ausf_f_panther heavy * Panzer III J *
pzkpfw_vi_ausf_b_tiger_iih heavy * Panzer III J *
pzkpfw_vi_ausf_b_tiger_iih heavy * Panzer III J *
pzkpfw_vi_ausf_e_tiger heavy * Panzer III J *
type_97_chi_ha_12cm heavy * Panzer III J *
m4a3_105_sherman heavy * BT-7 *
m4a3e2_sherman_jumbo heavy * BT-7 *
m4a3e2_76w_sherman_jumbo heavy * BT-7 *
m4a3e8_76w_sherman (Easy8) heavy * BT-7 *
is_2_1943 IS-2 heavy * BT-7 *
is_2_1944 IS-2 heavy * BT-7 *
kv_2_1939 heavy * BT-7 *
isu_152 heavy * BT-7 *
t_34_85_zis_53 heavy * BT-7 *

U-2 (Po-2)

Addition comment about this premium Aircraft.

Po-2 has very unique mechanics in Big Action gamemode.

She can fly in TPS view and drop supplies from the air, and after the supplies fall to the ground, they serve as a rallying point for infantry.

24FPAXZGF%~E8~D$8K2AO

At the same time, when Po-2 successfully lands on the battlefield, a temptory rally point will be generated at her landing location.

You can take advantage of this Enlisted birthday discount to purchase this unique aircraft.

:partying_face:

Gaijin.Net Store / Gold

I hope these words will help every player understand this game mode better or find something to own from it.

Any player is welcome to ask any questions about the game mode or make your valuable suggestions.

Pervious Introductions about Big Action gamemode.

Rleated Posts~

Awesome introductory video made by @ Myrm1don

Players questions and answers~

13 Likes

what a write up. Certainly, have been busy!!! I got some reading to do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It would honestly be nice if the devs actually followed your design philosophy of things and made a game like this instead of what we have right now public matches which are debatable curse maps curse by design and layout and balancing And the only reason to play public matches are for XP or events and that’s about it.

1 Like

I don’t necessarily agree with every little detail of Big Action. It’s certainly a cool mod, but I have my reservations and nitpicks

I have said that a larger map with more soldiers and vehicles would be cool, but I personally wouldn’t just throw Big Action into the base game (because as I said some nitpicks)

1 Like

I gotta say. This is pretty cool. Almost temped to buy the damn thing lol

Almost

1 Like

Very nice. I wish the netcode could handle 50vs50 squads (or the servers) because 25vs25 still feels empty with this large map setting.

Also, we really need the ability to mix custom profiles with player profiles. That would be the next game changer.
As i am not willing to spend money for a biplane just to have the aformentioned droppable spawn point ability.

2 Likes

Gray zone camping endless hordes of Meta weapons coming out of the walls tight maps which are painful yeah big actions less painful And it actually uses strategy and not zerg rush objective.

2 Likes

I’m just curious how often do you guys encounter gray zone “campers”

In my personal experiences it’s not that common. Most vehicles are usually close to the objective.

Maybe it’s just whatever servers or whatever I play on but as always we all have our own personal experiences. Like is it really a rampant problem in your experiences?

1 Like

EU server sometimes in the Pacific camping M13 Spray across the map but I haven’t Played in there for quite some time And I don’t see it too much in Moscow because the T34 is immortal and it dances on you most of the time.

Oh yeah and I forgot I avoid stacks so I can’t experience Gray zone camping too much when I’m playing solo.

1 Like

As I say everyone has their own experiences and we all know we always get the occasional rant against gray zone campers

But I think it would be funny if gray zone camping this whole time has been entirely a European server issue and not American

1 Like

That there is definitely camping in bigAction gamemode.

But what I am sure of is that gray zone camping rarely exists here. Because the combat area is almost unaffected by the gray zone…

And the capzone here is so large, it’s difficult for campers to have much of a positive impact on the battle. Its unable to blocking the path to the capzone by camping.

Any player can play as a camper in game mode, but campers cannot control the capzone.

If you do find a nasty heavy tank shooting at you from far away on a hill, sneak up to him in your jeep and blow him up with the large explosive device your engineer carries.

Without the protection of the gray zone, coupled with the relative distance, campers are actually hard to hate.

In fact, in most bigAction battles I’ve experienced, hostile campers usually don’t cause much of a problem.

In true bigAction gamemode combat, you can just have to try playing as a camper to appreciate that. I’ve seen a lot of campers, camp teammates, and camp enemies because the map is big enough to camp.

But the key to winning or losing the game still lies in building rally points and attacking the capzone. And here you can have more offensive routes to choose from~