Big Action mod and no XP gain

Feedback form someone: Any way of making friends show up like groups on base game?

1 Like

Make team before you join the game. Currently the only way.

I think they developers should really add the ability to add and leave squads in-game for the main game.

1 Like

Also any way to add a new Quick chat command for requesting vehicle rally, repairs etc, I think that would help, maybe the code is left in there, but no voices?

1 Like

There seems to be no way to do it currently. The command for quick chat seems to be hard-coded and cannot be set.

1 Like

That’s something that devs could help with maybe, I mean some commands were there before.

1 Like

I updated the following in version 718

1. Tried to fix the turret collision problem (not success fix yet, and makes the mod cant launch, reverted)

2. The effect of throwing explosive packets has been more tweaked. Now it is more difficult to kill the tank directly, but it is easier to damage the tank’s tracks and other external parts. (Thinly armored vehicles are still easily killed). And its weight has been increased

3. Balancers have been added to all infantry anti-tank guns and howitzers as they are always subject to collision jitter problems in the current physics engine to compensate for them. Their aim may now be more stable.

4. Added high-explosive shells to the IL-2-37 belt, which is now the default belt configuration for War Thunder instead of only armor-piercing shells

1 Like

Hi, latest version, spawns allied tanks 1000m away is that intentional? I get it being far, but even the positioning is over hills, can’t drive directly etc

Any major changes since 718 need to know about?

1 Like

The location of the spawn point doesn’t change.

Some of the default spawn points are far away from the capzone.

In some large combat areas, this distance will change as the battle capzone changes.

In fact in previous versions some players always reported that the spawn points were very far away (I had to place them in the gray area of the enemy team).

Therefore, I later added vehicle spawn points so that players could deploy their vehicles closer to the battlefield.

1 Like

I think that the reason is fine, but the distance may be 1000k if as crow flies is reasonable for HT, but I found I was having to detour around the river and locate a bridge , which added distance to me actually getting to front line. I always try and play allies now (to balance against KT and Panthers), I will try again and see if if just my bad map following, but I found even in my m18, it was taking a long time to get to FL.

Any significant changes in latest from 718?

1 Like

721a2

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/dZtt8zlJrMQL5Env/

• Increased the movement speed of some wheeled combat vehicles

• The repair wrench can now also be used as a construction tool to build sandbags and make mounds of dirt more convenient, while the repair tool can be used to replenish vehicle ammunition. (When playing as a rocket launcher, using the T key can replenish ammunition more conveniently)

• Modified some new added to game gun’s attributes, new event weapons, and golden order weapons. For example, the OG43, like other magazine submachine guns, can be used to start a charge

Maybe Fixed an issue where the card prompting to pick up the Engineer’s Hammer was not displayed in some cases

2 Likes

when playing as a rocket launcher? what that? is it the premium vehicle?

1 Like

bm_8_24
panzerwerfer_42

1 Like

hmm i see only people who have them can use it right? just want to make sure since i finish the event today so im gonna play it

1 Like

I tried to fix this by disabling players from building on the outer walls of the concrete bunker

722a3

Updated the capture time of some capzones and added a new capzone for the combat area south of the monastery

1 Like

Quick feedback on the mod.
AI seems to be ultra unaware of what is going on. I often had situations where I was standing in the open and even shooting while bots just didn’t care.
I don’t know if anything can be done with this.

(Also thanks for invite Tommy)

2 Likes

fix the multiply builded vehicle respawns selectors unexpectly merge to one. now they are spread in different locations

1 Like

so i just found out i can build everything at the corner of the map but sadly the building block the artillery shell so i cant really shell the enemy :frowning_face:

1 Like

This mod is so close to being the best mod ever. But because of its short comings…its frustratingly horrible. There has got to be a better way to implement other vehicles without sacrificing your original line up. I’m also constantly finding that Ive got to explain to people how to do things (and this includes the enemy on “All Chat”). I still haven’t learnt how the point system works.

1 Like

Use presets I have a BA line up and normal campaign line up, no issues. The mod isn’t the most user friendly, but handbook @tommyZZM created helps, its updated pretty regularly too.

People should read his handbook, otherwise they go in with wrong vehicles, no engineers etc

2 Likes

About how capzone works~

About vehicels~ with vehicels class lists~

3 Likes