Big Action mod and no XP gain

Thanks, but why would we use Repo version if Test will have more updates and changes, I know stability, but I prefer the latest and not worried about stability

1 Like

I will mainly update it to the public repository.

The test repo is mainly for testing some new and really unstable features. .

For example, the crashes encountered before or many new features needs to update more frequently.

The public repo is publicly searchable by players~

Another reason is, mainly I want to avoid the number of that version number increasing too fast, haha. I prefer to put versions that have been stable for a while in a public repo

updated to 711

1 Like

The axis transport truck took a whole lewis magazine and didnā€™t show any damage, one of my mates fired HE and it did nothing too.

Medic box on Paras says canā€™t be too close to capture points, but I am very far away?

1 Like

as always, nice work!!! Certainly keeps you busy!!

Hopefully will get a look soon. Was busy this weekend looking through the test server and economy.

Decided to clean up my Reserve and invest in Max roll troopers. Took a few hours.

1 Like

Let me check this, I did notice that trucks are sometimes hard to damage, but maybe explosives will be needed to destroy them

1 Like

Detpack worked fine, but I do think like the mobile rally you can shoot engine and it starts fire, it should be similar to that, maybe slightly stronger (that is up to you)

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed that the panzerfaust does nice damage so maybe you can increase it so we can start taking out vehicles and use them like theyā€™re supposed to be instead of the nerf state that theyā€™re in and to give people more of an incentive to use AT weapons.

1 Like

Hi, is latest 712a, what changes in this version?

Quick question cap times seem much faster for axis, is this intentional?

Also deployable vehicle rallies do they deconstruct automatically when in grey zone and out of bounds, or do they have to be dismantled if at limit?

1 Like

Yes its always be design like this. as the attacker in Invasion mode.

The defender capture time is design to be much slower.

All vehicles are automatically destroyed after a period of inactivity.

Continued to unify all types of engineer hammers, this time including event engineer hammers (because after merging, they will become the same faction for every player for same country)

On this basis I might add something buildable unique for event engineer hammers

2 Likes

Hehe some of my engineer builds would break before I had finished building everything for my Trailer footage lol

1 Like

They are usually automatically destroyed after tens of minutes (this is necessary because players will leave the battle, to maintain performance, or things are forgotten far away to avoid players running to destroy them)

There may be a mistake error if the time to be shorter than thisā€¦

At the same time, some buildings may use the same building ID and they may conflict with each other.

3 Likes

Yeah some of it was this. And I get why it needs to be done. Was just a pitty. It was like dropping my Ice cream.

1 Like

Currently, the camouflage net and the large sandbag use the same ID. Let me see if I can distinguish them.

3 Likes

Pretty sure the apolumet shares something aswell. was a week ago or so, so cant rememberā€¦ not a big deal. just happened to notice while I was building everything to exhibit.

1 Like

What is latest version please more people want to launch this, I have been a little busy myself. Is it b711a?

Also canā€™t remember if I shared this with you, on one of the bunkers the turret looks very strange?

1 Like

Looks like itā€™s due to some sort of collision model, Iā€™ll check it

1 Like

Ok great, what is latest version 715, I have been busy what is changes since 711, summary please

1 Like

Mostly just minor detail tweaks and changes.

Slightly reduced the throwing distance of explosive charges, increased the smoke effect of igniting explosive charges, and increased its damage range.

Fixed an issue where some Engineer hammer lists were sorted incorrectly

1 Like

Feedback form someone: Any way of making friends show up like groups on base game?

1 Like

Make team before you join the game. Currently the only way.

I think they developers should really add the ability to add and leave squads in-game for the main game.

1 Like