Add the Me 262 to the game

honestly it might just be useless because of the smaller maps, it will just bleed energy too quick

Again, unless the rocket has more than one kg of explosive mass, it won’t have any splash damage. Just look at the ROS-82 on the Russian Hurricane. There is a reason no one uses it to kill anything other than bombers.

Also, as we have established earlier, there is only one panzerblitz that can be added to the game, which is the one on the Fw 190F-8 due to how devs do aircraft in relation to the aircraft models in WT. It only carries Panzerblitz 2s, which still has less than the 1kg of explosive mass that would make a rocket useful. The HEAT warhead would also be less useful than what people here think due to the nature of HEAT and the lack of post pen.

1 Like

WT only has PB-2 thats why the only option is that

If they are gonna be useless let them be added why are so defensive I don’t understand the fact that it carries 14 PB-2 means in a single run it can take out multiple tanks that would make up for the lack of TNT in it also carrying 14 means even if post pen damage sucks we still can take out 2 or 3 tanks, post pen damage in Enlisted doesn’t mean a single Sh*t a stray piece of shrapnel hitting ammo might ignite it and cause explosion prime example

I didn’t even shoot the ammo yet got the ammo ignited(Also optics ate a lot of shrapnel from my round) your argument about post-pen damage would be true if I didn’t have a tank full of ammo, so with that out of the way we can add FW also as said PB-2 has more that enough TNT in it more than in fact some HE shells in game so I don’t see a reason why we cant have it if its bad then we asked for it and you can rub it in our faces but in the end neither our opinions matter cause devs gonna decide wether they gonna add or no

P.S with 20 percent reload reduction on tanks the super pershing will reload in ~10 (without it 12.5) seconds which miles faster than 20 second of IS-2

I don’t want to have to deal with people asking for something without realizing that thing won’t fix the issue they have, then go right back to asking for something new to fix whatever issue they have. I’ve seen ot before with the Panzer IV F2 when it got added to Moscow and Tunisia and it gets really frustrating.

HEAT is different from AP ammo in that it doesn’t create shrapnel, at least in game. The penetrating jet is the only thing modeled for it, and thus post pen won’t be lacking loke with solid shell, it will be effectively nonexistent.

And again, rockets are modeled differently than HE shells. Otherwise M8s would be on par with the IS-2 HE shells.

2 Likes

RS 82 has less Explosive filler than R4M(55mm) and is a SAP-HE rocket, the Panzerblitz(8~9cm) and R4M(55mm) has more explosive filler and is either a Mine or HEAT warhead which offer more explosive filler than usual HE warhead, and obviosly the APHE warhead…

WT doesn’t even have data about Panzerblitz 2 and the stat people claim is a lazy copy paste from RS 82…

Fun fact the game Enlisted actually made rocket explosive closer to Tank HE shell than you think, and no, M8 is 114mm vs IS2 122mm is different, is funny you take IS2 122mm as comparison when Caliope has the exact rocket size of the M8 rocket but on land platform

2 Likes

You are mixing up ROS-82 and RBS-82. One is the AA rocket and the other is the AT rocket.

They do, it’s just called the pb2 there.

The M8 is the most comparable rocket to the IS-2’s HE round in game right now in both diameter and explosive mass with it having 1.95kg to the IS-2s 2.45kg. The next closest thing in game is the RBS-132 with 1.35kg. HVARs have 3.45 kg, meaning they should be even more powerful. However yes, there is am exception to this rule in the WFR and RBS-82s where they have less explosive power. However, these rockets work in a similar way to forged bombs where it produces extra shrapnel upon pact with the ground and increases it’s kill range that way. Panzerblitzes and R4Ms cannot take advantage of this trick because they don’t have the solid penetrating tips of both rockets, in the same way the ROS-82 does not and is thus not particularly effective. Again, this is an exception to the rule, and if anything helps to prove it because both of those rockets have to make up for their smaller explosive mass elsewhere.

2 Likes

You search for that thing you get a page that tells the user to fill it

Again the Caliope has the same rocket size the M8 has, and the only thing stopping from Caliope being good is the user who bought that shite

You are looking in the wiki, the wiki is incomplete. The game itself has all of it’s stats shown.

As for the Caliope, those rockets are tweaked as well, but less so than the ones on aircraft. There is a reason that they specify it’s a 114mm rocket when fired from a Caliope and not a P-38 or P-47.

it’s in WT

Post the stat, I don’t play WT

keep in mind this is a High explosive anti tank projectile so it will send most of it’s energy to into the enemy armor (with poor results)

Man Nelson lets stop it its sad I feel like it’s just I don’t understand him at this point arguing is a waste of time the fact is I want those PB-2s to make them mad inside their tanks like I said 14 PB-2 is enough for killing more than 2 tanks also if I wanted HE rockets there are 1 other German rocket that is copy of M8 rocket(soviet M8 which B-8-24 in game uses it) also warthunder considers R4Ms as HE even though its meant for air to air combat (same as 21 cm which is in the game its in reality a air to air missle which we use for ground ponding) with 600 grams of TNT 24 of those and you have 14400 kilo of TNT also Heat rounds in game act like HE, if you shoot a HEAT round at the ground its gonna have splash damage , try it with any heat launcher or M8( tank) see results.

Panzeblitz 1is german copy of RBS-82 and 8cm rocket is copy of M8 (soviet rocket)

If anyone wants HE rockets sure here is 8 cm rocket (German ) or panzeblitz 1 if that’s not enough

LuftArchiv.de
Ruhrstahl/Kramer X4

what about this beauty with 20 kilograms of payload (under the wings ) (it’s remote controlled )
(Air-to-air missile but doesn’t matter 20 KG of TNT don’t care)(Image FW could carry up to 4 but due to performance issues was limited to only 2)

or this
LuftArchiv.de
Henschel Hs 298
(JU-88 , Ju 388 and Do 217 could carry them) (air-to-air guided rocket but 45 KG tnt don’t care)(proximity fuse so actually the only good air-to-air missile if ever added )

or
Nelson my man how you wondered what it would feel like to blow everyone with remote controlled drone carrying 550 KG of TNT
LuftArchiv.de
Henschel Hs 293
(2 under the wings)

LuftArchiv.de
Hs 294
LuftArchiv.de
Hs 295

(He 111, Do 217, Fw 200, He 177, Ju 290 can carry them)

Or what about a guided drone(The drone itself is BOMB) on fighter that can carry 435 KG tnt

LuftArchiv.de

Or what about 1400 kg of guided bomb which is IN WT Fritz X

2 Likes

Seems pretty good for me, cuz they have more than double the explosive filler of a Ofernor, so killing a tank is easier, and blasting Infantry seems viable

1 Like

Yep, I dunno why people think is bad when germany literally has nothing close to P38 or P47D, or even IL2 with RBS 132

3 Likes

panzerschrek has more raw pen, though HEAT is screwed in WT so who knows :person_shrugging:

unlikely, it has less tnt as compared to m8 from p-38 (1.95 kilo of tnt ) and RBS-132 (1.32 kilos of tnt)

US and russia has nothing close to the JU-188

1 Like

Would you trade P47D for Ju 188?

Personally prefer P47D 1000%

3 Likes

Hell I would even trade my Ju 188 for A20 with 12 M8s, lets do that

3 Likes

i would use both, though personally i never left the 110g-2