Since the US has gotten a counter to the tiger 2,how about we get a counter for the P47

'Cept the Pershing is more analogous to tiger 1s and panthers than it is to tiger 2s.

Pretty much the entire armor of a pershing is green.

Man, I can feel the parity.

5 Likes

Armor wise it might but it doesn’t matter Stein Im not a main Im just trying to figure out why germans cant get something like P-47 it doesn’t have to have tons of rockets just a good plane like J2M3 with good cas capability and Americans gonna get superpershing right and they can even counter KT with pershing so why they still have air supuriuty didn’t we agree that asymmetrical balance was not working so when SP(superpershing ) comes out I expect at least a good plane for Germany that can both fight and bomb also where is my 100 round MGs America got one and soviet got 2 (Im not sure about beltfed DP being 100 round) and heck Japan got a 100 round LMG damn dude

1 Like

They’re not interested in hurting the cash cow :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Because the germans don’t have a literal analogue to the massive plane pretending to be a fighter that can bring 10 oversized 127mm rockets and a ~250kg bomb- Which, mind you, isn’t even the absolute heaviest loadout you can fly with.

If you want something vaguely comparable, ask for the Fw 190 F-8

I rather doubt that (the skilled part, not the spam part). The beauty of the p-47 loadout is that it is super easy to use, even for noobs. Makes it super popular for every man and his dog.

Other than that, its a 1 trick pony (its a good trick), like most american aircraft. They are fast with many guns and bombs, but are out maneuvered by pretty much anything at altitudes in enlisted

One 109 pilot, zero pilot or *insert japanese fighter that means business and its lights out

Ive just started grinding the japanese line up (i only have event zero br 3)…it keeps putting me in br 5 games and the cas quickly stops spawning

1 Like

Already asked wanna know what I heard Heat round don’t do damage funny isn’t it even though if you shoot heat launchers on your foot you gonna get killed and the fact PB2 has more that 1 killo of TNT

You can check the argument there man
Also I did suggest these but Devs are to lazy to model them so I have no hope

1 Like

We’re just not allowed to have magical rockets like the Americans which can do everything

:heart_decoration:

5 Likes

“German CAS is inferior to US CAS”

Ok. Sensible opinion. I can accept this line of logic.

“Therefore, Germans need remote-controlled glide bombers and/or the Fritz X guided bomb”

All hope I had for this thread is gone.

4 Likes

Do you call everything you don’t like in the game “magical”?

2 Likes

No I just say it’s magical because there’s actual magic happening which no one else has

1 Like

I don’t think you know what words mean anymore, what’s “magical” about rockets they historically had?

2 Likes

Rockets that can deal with armor and infantry at the same time yeah that makes sense while Germany only has nothing but HE rockets for some reason

1 Like

German rockets have more armor penetration than HVARs?

1 Like

Well I just said if we cant get FW F-8 with PB2s cause they are heat we can get early PB1 its literally a copy of RBS-82 or if that’s not possible there are guided bombs for German to even out things or best we can get R4HL with 21 cm warhead on FW F-8 (It was equipped with these rockets) also

1 Like

well people forget how poor US vehicles actually were, 76mm Shermans were considered a “failed” attempt at modernizing their Shermans because they didn’t outperform Panzer IV and still couldn’t reliably fight Tigers and Panthers.

The Pershing was pretty much indeed just a beefy Panther tank - in no way close to the Tiger II, just like the IS2 tanks were rivals to Panther tanks, not Tiger II.

Again and again - adding the Tiger II H was a mistake, and the Tiger II P as a max Tier vehicle was a perfect balance compromise - then again, since we are getting Super Pershings, we might as well get IS3 and who knows when the Jagdtiger might show up.

What kind of drugs are you on? Because can I have some? Oh also the S.Pershing is more similar to the is-2 44 than tiger 2Hs so yeah Germans will still have the Better tank. Now for aircraft may I interest you in the aircraft called the bf110g-2? It’s just as strong as the jug but at a lower br because reasons

2 Likes

When you use rockets in this game for the Germans It only kills infantry And any open hatch vehicle but if you let loose your rockets on a fully enclosed vehicle it does nothing except for maybe a broken track.

1 Like
T41 APCBC 224 220 205 187 171 157
T44 shot APCR 336 330 304 274 248 223

It doesn’t seem to be like IS-2 44 oh wait can’t shoot turret cheeks and if you miss can’t use your 2 backward gears because of reasons man sry my bad also with APCR you can go through hull of the Tiger II(H) which they might as well give it and you either can’t read or just ignorant 12.5 s of reloads is way faster than IS-2s 20.8(Enlisted uses Aceed stats from WT and you can further reduce 20 % which means superpershing can get 10 second reload ) man don’t use drugs your dog is not barking also the only way Tiger II(H) is getting 300 mm of armor is when it is angled 60 degree to each side at that point just shoot the side but I guess that’s hard for you for reasons

Also with even t41 you can most likely shoot through the hull as long as you keep close

man I’m not gonna argue seriously this is just my opinion if you want to believe America will stuffer even after SP then believe in it its internet every one has opinions unless you use X have a good day mate

Depends what you want in a tank. The Superpershing will be hard to crack and easily crack open any opposition with its gun alpha strike . Price you pay is reload speed (will want to make use of the 50 cal)

Tiger 2 H is hard to crack , easily crack open “most” targets and has a decent reload speed.

In a 1 v 1 duel Id favour the super pershing alpha strike. But throw into the mix everything else thats going on (infantry and multiple vehicles), the tiger 2 is still awesome.

1 Like

Sure…

3 Likes