Make Germany suffer lesser in BR V

Would be cool artillery piece unique for Germans but you know what’s gonna happen right?
I remember proposing

And I got backlash for it cause Germans have JU-188

5 Likes

Beside all of their BR5 fighters having no bomb yes

4 Likes

“A German Luftwaffe Heinkel He 111 H-22. This version could carry FZG 76 (V1) flying bombs, but only a few aircraft were produced in 1944. Some were used by bomb wing KG 3.”

1 Like

i would love the V2 look fun

1 Like

Bro. I love you, you have two choices.

1. Get gud

2. Touch grass

Germany literally has the best of almost everything.

2 Likes

This reminds me of this back like 170 days ago I had an argument about why shouldn’t panzerblitz be in the game guy gave the answer that they don’t have enough explosive mass so I gave him these alternatives

None the less nobody liked the idea cause it was too radical

1 Like

i mean even the goliath is apparently too much for enlisted according to some so im not surprise but personally idc i want them

They would be fun to play around yes but except the Fritz X & PB-2 none are in WT so most likely we wont see them in game unless they added them to WT first

if warthunder can add drone im sure they can make it happen in a couple of year (within 3 year would be my guess)

1 Like

But, t

hey also added KV 2, so where is my Sturmtiger?

10 Likes

YES big boom i want it tbh

1 Like

Big big big Boom

2 Likes

Germany has good stuff but most of it has been powercreept a bit so it isnt the best anymore exept for their tanks.

5 Likes

give me another and soda please I pay

1 Like

Meserschmitt 262 Meserschmitt 262 Meserschmitt 262 Meserschmitt 262 Meserschmitt 262 Meserschmitt 262

3 Likes

And you deserve it, JU-188 has biggestested bombload, let me repeat BIGGETESTED bombload.
Bombs are OP as fk in the game, one could argue only reason US faction doesnt use them is because its true gentlemans faction known for non-toxic gameplay.
They use hvars only because they are much inferior.

shut up

1 Like

Add tiger II with a 10,5 cannon and soumi kp with flametrower

No, it does not

MGs? Beaten by the Stinger now, before then and still heavily contested by RD-44

ARs? no, beaten out by Fedorov and AS-44

Select Fire Rifles? Again…no they’re beaten out by the AVT and now T20, ignoring the starting in auto situation, both have superior dispersion and recoil stats

CAS? attacker? Ju-188, very potent aircraft with a good bomb load which easily beats out everything Soviet yes, but contending against American aircraft with the Corsair and P-47 being able to be flown at once… ouch, their fighter based CAS is also lacking at that br compared to those equivalent planes

Tanks and AT? Yes actually the Tiger 2 H and Panzerfaust 100/Ofenrohr are incredibly potent AT… ignoring the fact the Russians use the faust aswell(which is good mind you)

So… I ask… in what categories is there remaining for their dominance at br5? The only things that you can really consider I suppose are SMGs or Auto-Snipers but besides that they are average at best, which when combined with their lacking recent editions has led to their current state

5 Likes

John Jonah Jameson Lol GIF

If it is OP why Americans dont complain about it and only Germans do anyway time to use my 8 non-planes with rocket against Uberplane Ju-188

P.S. those 8 planes being : p-47(HVAR)/P-47(M8)(EVENT)/P-38G(M8)/A-20G-25(Tunisia if you got it you got it if you didnt then its removed)(M8)/P-38J-15(M8)/AP-4C(HVAR)/Beaufighter MKX(RP-3)/FP-5(HVARS)(EVENT)

Oh this reminds me nobody uses A-20G-25 the one in tech tree even though it has 2000 ponds of bomb around 1000 KG which is only 500 KG less than JU-188 I guess because its OP

11 Likes