Make Germany suffer lesser in BR V

I think all is said here :smiley:

3 Likes

Just gonna grab popcorn and wait here Im sure something gonna happen here

20 Likes

No.

…because US and russian cry babies will go bonkers and demand more and more fantasy weapons to encounter their suffering.

5 Likes

Than why we dont add Meilerwagen with V2 launcher for germany? :smiley:
sddefault

7 Likes

STG exists, Tiger II H exists.

I don’t think Germany suffers specifically in BR5, though soviet body armor effects a lot of German gear noticeably.

4 Likes

would be too weak, because of bad reload speed.

Would be cool artillery piece unique for Germans but you know what’s gonna happen right?
I remember proposing

And I got backlash for it cause Germans have JU-188

5 Likes

Beside all of their BR5 fighters having no bomb yes

4 Likes

“A German Luftwaffe Heinkel He 111 H-22. This version could carry FZG 76 (V1) flying bombs, but only a few aircraft were produced in 1944. Some were used by bomb wing KG 3.”

1 Like

i would love the V2 look fun

1 Like

Bro. I love you, you have two choices.

1. Get gud

2. Touch grass

Germany literally has the best of almost everything.

2 Likes

This reminds me of this back like 170 days ago I had an argument about why shouldn’t panzerblitz be in the game guy gave the answer that they don’t have enough explosive mass so I gave him these alternatives

None the less nobody liked the idea cause it was too radical

1 Like

i mean even the goliath is apparently too much for enlisted according to some so im not surprise but personally idc i want them

They would be fun to play around yes but except the Fritz X & PB-2 none are in WT so most likely we wont see them in game unless they added them to WT first

if warthunder can add drone im sure they can make it happen in a couple of year (within 3 year would be my guess)

1 Like

But, t

hey also added KV 2, so where is my Sturmtiger?

10 Likes

YES big boom i want it tbh

1 Like

Big big big Boom

2 Likes

Germany has good stuff but most of it has been powercreept a bit so it isnt the best anymore exept for their tanks.

5 Likes

give me another and soda please I pay

1 Like