šŸ‡«šŸ‡· A game about the Second World War without the French?

The Soviet Union at that time also promised to support Czechoslovakia if Germany would attack. Before the Munich.

But Munich agreement wasnā€™t the only failure of France, UK and so.
Then there is the infamous Ɖvian Conference. And there is absolutely no talk of that nowadays. Even though the countries involved had the opportunity to save the lives of countless Jews.

The whole documentary is Here

3 Likes

Yeah the Char B1 Bis and S35 would be great.

Ive been asking for the M24/29 but they made it a Gold Order weapon for USA???

French uniforms are cool too.

The AMD 35 would also be great in game, we need more armoured cars and it is unable to be appreciated in War Thunder.

1 Like

By Cold War France, not by WW2 or post-WW2 France.

1 Like

In theory, adding France would be an interesting idea. But there will be little content on it. A maximum of 1-2 maps, and 1-3 combat ratings. Therefore, the study of the branch of the French will be short, but nevertheless this idea has the right to live

I highly doubt so. Since we already have Ho-Ri. Which means thereā€™s endless opportunity to add basically only blueprint/wooden prototype stuff.

So this really isnā€™t an issue.

What would be problematic is stuff like invasion of France. Thatā€™s something which could potentially ruin MM. France would have to be a filler faction that would either side with the western Allies or european axis teams in already present MM.

1 Like

Forgive me but did you read my first comment where I outlined all the maps and content that could be featured?

Who needs the stepping stone?

It is/was available ā€“ itā€™s the Moroccan Auxiliaries squad (the boys who wear bedouin robes at Normandy :smiling_face_with_tear:)

2 Likes

New Faction British Commonwealth and The Free French - Suggestions - Enlisted

Long time ago I made a topic how to make British - French tech tree now I made a better one when I have time I will post it. But its gonna be amazing faction.

1 Like

Well they should have asked that the French in ww2.

1 Like

Is going to much political topic closed

2 Likes