Dont change G43k - you will break my heart

Nice mate! Thanks for the expert breakdown.

9 Likes

the higher damage didn’t really make a difference. It has been nerfed like 4 times in the past, but I honestly don’t understand why you people still think it is overpowered today.

3 Likes

i am all about historical accuracy… can we finally fix this?

2 Likes

I mean, MORE historical accuracy would indeed be welcomed - but then no more beating around the bush…

soooo many changes to be made :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, okay. For some reason I had it in my head that this referred to a carbine version of the G43, not a G43 in 8mm kurz, which I now remember reading about.

In my defense I am in a lot of physical pain the past few days.

1 Like

HI Bro,change your mind,maybe the will add into veteran box.

I love the G43Kurz, and the 3 round burst was awesome as you could tap fire super quick and nail entire squads before reloading. It remains to be seen if its better actually in full auto but if its historically accurate I can forgive the nerf. Especially if the FG42’s are being fixed with the recoil reduction, that’s a fair compensation. Like GeneralBrus said above the FG42/II worked better for double tapping enemies in single shot because of the recoil, but if the recoil gets reduced then it will now be much better in full auto.

Some youtubers make too big of a deal about the FG42 starting on single shot instead of full auto. It really was not any kind of big deal to just switch to full auto using the fire selector key, its not a huge change so I don’t care that much but there are bigger problems like the fact people still desert games even though the devs have been so nice giving the players everything they want recently. The youtuber who was praising the FG42 starting on full auto is a notorious deserter who makes dozens of excuses for deserting games and tries to justify his desertions so thats just why I’m saying that.

2 Likes

The more common reason (I feel) was that AI do far better with fully automatic weapons. This is mainly a Buff to Squad AI or rather equalising it amongst nations

2 Likes

Well, I never questioned its performance. I just don’t like the fact they are deliberately changing a pretty significant characteristic for a weapon that has been unavailable for over 1.5 years.

Historical accuracy is a very weak argument. So why is Gorov LMG still classified as an SF rifle? It doesn’t even have a semi mode…
Should we expect another drastic change once it no longer will be available for purchase?

I really can’t tolerate them changing weapons that were primarily sold for premium currency so drastically.
It’s one big middle finger to all the players who spend premium currency on GO weapons. As they will never really know what they are buying.

I personally will stop spending premium currency on GO weapons after this change. It’s not the first time they’ve made a change like this. And I just won’t support it. It is disrespectful.

9 Likes

Well now that you mentioned it if the new Russian “pistol” suddenly turn into smg in the future that would be quite problematic for me.

But that also means conder mg might change into mg as well :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s my only gold order weapon which I bought 4 times… 2 in Berlin, 2 in Normandy.
And for some reason they are wanna touch this old good gun which long time are not purchasable.

3 Likes

I was just kidding, there is no shame in asking questions.

2 Likes

Leave my favorite weapon alone. Steam rating has already been changed to negative until this is reverted. I’m very upset.

More historically correct after you patched the game into a Phatasieland. Lame excuse.
How about Tunisia for BR5? I mean, Tunisia was after Stalingrad, wasn’t it? Very historically accurate.

:fr: A game about the Second World War without the French? - Suggestions - Enlisted

So from conquering France GE Wehraboos have been send to the eastern front and they say there is no karma … I love how the devs punish the right people :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Why must you hurt me this way?

I think that g43 should be an tech tree weapon

But the auto version the other should keep as actually is

1 Like

its not personal but I died from laughter they locked the topic and then they posted the 100 round LMG for the Brits :rofl: :joy: :rofl: and all the wehraboos that was making joke about France suddenly where send to Russia xD and now they nerf another german weapon for me is just having fun at this strange coincidence :rofl:

1 Like