Don't mess around with the G43 Kurz!

Could we just not turn the G43 Kurz into another StG44?! Because that is exactly what this update does. It will be just on of the countless StG variants with a bit more damage. I don’t even know how they can come up with such terrible ideas.

Update note:

• Added automatic firing mode with 550 RPM for the Gewehr 43 (8mm Kurz), which is now the default instead of semi-auto, removed the burst firing mode.
20 Likes

I fully support your suggestion.

Here’s my stance about this situation:

3 Likes

I don’t support it. If it was like that, “automatic firing mode with 550 RPM” then it should be like that in the game.

just give it both burst fire, semi, and auto, make everybody happy

5 Likes

I would have preferred the full auto one in the TT as M2 carabine counter, with increased recoil and less ammo for balance it, for balance it for soviet just let the avs36 start in full auto

Exactly, the old burst fire gun should be turned into a legacy gun, and then there should be a new G43k added in full auto.

4 Likes

I don’t really care, it had fallen out of meta and this change makes the weapon more historically accurate. I’d say the recoil should be doubled and the BR should be dropped to IV so it has a new niche.

Yep they should add full auto Kurz to the TT and left burst legacy rifle as it is right now.

7 Likes

the new version is stronger, HA & cant be abused by cheaters with optimized semi auto fire cheats.
these arguments outweigh anything else by far.

How exactly is it stronger? Can you elaborate?

It is not, as fire rate is still inaccurate

This is pure joke statement. I assume you were pointing out at macros. But that’s not how it works. You never needed those for better performance with this weapon.

You haven’t said a single valid argument, just few random statements that does not even reflect reality.

7 Likes

I don’t know what you want to argue against.
macros do makes this weapon performance better.

And can you tell me exactly how?

1 Like

Clicks at regular intervals make it nearly fully automatic, use macros allow for maximum fire rates and reduce human error.

Made up fairy tale. The time between bursts is also constrained. It’s more visible on PG Breda tho.

There is nothing there that macros could significantly improve. It’s like saying macros could improve M1 carbine. They cant, unless you’re over 70 and already physically unable to click with your finger at a completely normal speed. The rof is hard capped at numbers normal human can easily achieve.

2 Likes

No, you are not a machine, so the effect of your manual clicks is definitely not the highest rof

Rof is already capped for both burst rifles and semi rifles. And you can easily achieve it with your human hands.

2 Likes

Any faster than the G43K USED TO mag dump by just spamming mouse clicks is just a waste of ammo. Unless one is also using some kind of instant auto-targeting hack, of course.

1 Like

No.
if it says semi 480 rof
Then you have to click with an rof of exactly 480, any faster or slower will not get you to the rof cap.
Another way is keep clicking on every game frame, but I think this is not something that humans can do.

That’s not what I’m talking about.

In that case, the most sensible thing to do would be to redesign all semi rifles to fire full auto in value of their top semi rof as long as the player holds the button.

Because something like that isn’t specific to this gun.

I support the demand. I’ve had enough of this bad news. Leave my favorite weapon alone. Steam rating has already been changed to negative until this is reverted. I’m very upset.

1 Like