Battle Pass: Ninth Season of 2026

I think it’s better for Japan to get something original for tt

3 Likes

aw man

1 Like

That X is so ugly

3 Likes

Sending thoughts and prayers for BR IV Japan.

4 Likes

Please fix the landing gear bug of FW190A8, as the landing gear cannot be fully retracted

4 Likes

Why do you add normal skins for planes with Balkenkreuz

Not not for tanks?

17 Likes

its a madness

1 Like

If the 10 round ZH 32 will be added as TT weapons, this should be named as ZH32 (20).

1 Like

Mfs complain about how BRIV is so bad but then be like “where is the BRIV stuff???”

Love the weapon, but WE (YES, WE) SERIOUSLY need BR IV TT rifles for Japan and America

2 Likes

sad

1 Like

we were supposed to get all the crosses and more decals… wtf happened there Enlisted??

4 Likes

Those were not “promised”, just “spoken about” :joy: don’t mix it up

3 Likes

Maybe something like the Otsu with a 10-round capacity or in other words, a Japanese version of the ZH-29. There were also other rifles derived from it, like the Z-37, though that one would be more likely to appear with the Germans.

1 Like

Useless, noone is using Fw 190 A-4

2 Likes

I’m not entirely surprised that this has ended up as a BP weapon for Japan, and personally from everything I’ve seen here on the forum and thanks to the assistance of others, their hard work and my own research I frankly prefer this as a BP weapon.

Personally as it stands I think the most suitable choice would be the weapon suggested by @Valkay and their topic on the Shenyang Arsenal ZH rifle with a 20 round magazine.

Also I’m just happy to finally have a BR4 rifle for my Japan BR4 line up lol

4 Likes

Because it’s a high capacity mag fed semi auto. They’re all BR4. You rather it be BR5?

1 Like

br 3, change some stats and problem solved

It can’t be BR3. The ZH-29 with a 10 round mag is BR4. It would have to have genuinely horrid stats on a level that it won’t be used to be at BR3 and that’s just a waste of a BP.

2 Likes

I get some people may want a BRIV rifle for Japan, but wouldn’t it have been better to add a TT one before releasing one in a Battlepass?

4 Likes