This weapon is very similar to the PPT-27 I’ve already watched a test of it.
Very nice, exactly what I was waiting for!

The tank camo seems to be based of Kubinka tank museums panther. It is one of the few panthers still in running condition

The japanese plane is painted orange due to it being a experimental test aircraft
WHen will Planes get Camouflage option so we can have camo depending on map finally be introduced? WHen? cmon
2nd Company, tank 011 if I am not mistaken
At least you have finally made PPT-28 significantly different from PPT-27, unlike your previous Johnson m1944 machine gun and Johnson m1941 machine gun which were basically the same
Is there a big update included with this new BP? All the rewards here is not that usable
my honest answer
Yes, German aviation ace Helmut Lent extensively flew the Messerschmitt Bf 110 early in his combat career. He flew the Bf 110 during the invasion of Poland, the Norwegian campaign, and the Battle of Britain, achieving his first aerial victories with this twin-engine heavy fighter.
BR1 content is so underwhelming. Why would I want to play lineup without APCs just to face higher BR?
I will still buy BP since it’s good deal. But I am definitely not impressed with weapon choice. It’s not something to strive for.
Would this get pushed up to BR3 just for getting +10 rounds in the magazine?
I’m not sure if there are any technical info available of these rare prototypes from 1928 or i couldn’t really find anything. Like i’ve seen 2 or 3 variants with the same “name”, but with kinda different configurations.
F.e. it’s mentioned in sources that the carbine version of the PPT-27, which had a much longer barrel, only had semi-auto (around the 27 min mark in the youtube video), but noone really talks about the PPT-28 while it also had only 1 trigger (instead of the 2 like on the PPT-27) … like it is possible that it only had semi based on the PPT-27 carbine and since it only had one trigger, but it is also possible and probably more plausible that it was full auto, becuase it’s more similar to the (short) PPT-27 and other autopistols.
This uncertainty also kinda applies to the ammo, like the weapon was designed in 1928, so 7.62x25 TT did not exist yet, so the originals were made for 7.63x25 Mauser, but some sources show that the weapon was using 7.62 ammo (tho if i understand it right basically you could shoot both 7.63 Mauser and 7.62 TT with it and it’s possible that in the trials and later after 1930 it was used/tested with 7.62 TT).
Personally i think, in-game it makes more sense that it’s auto and similar in stats to the PPT-27, but the only thing that’s slighty off that is has 2 firing modes. I already talked with the devs that it might be a good idea to remove the semi, beucase it doesn’t look like there is a fire selector on it and it only has 1 trigger, but first we need to see how the players react to the gun …
https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Tokarev_PPT
https://forum.guns.ru/forummessage/36/1331423.html
https://popgun.org/viewtopic.php?p=32260741&sid=5e839242b0778280af2bb489b45cc040#p32260741
You should try it out sometime. It’s quite fun. I love getting good br1 equipment to add to my lineups
It’s not like I’ve never played it. When my friends feel like playing BR1, I play with them. Or when there are events with pistol/shotgun task. But that’s pretty much it.
However, this new weapon isn’t big enough motivation for me to play it.
In my opinion, they should have added it into the tech tree. And just come up with something else for BP.
But I guess it’s still better than AT weapon.
friends

Technically, if you complete the BP, it’s free*
*You just have to grind for it
I see no reason why you guys just Either remove or enlarge the Pee hole on the Lewis .303
This is diabolical, wish we have an option to bent down that pee hole, I cant see nor shoot anyone from that direction
Why is the camo on a Panther Ausf. A when the real tank is obviously an Ausf. G?!
Design: A folding sight featuring two notches (or apertures) was located on the receiver cover. The lower notch (or “eye”) was used for firing at short ranges (typically up to 600 yards / ~550 m), while raising the sight leaf revealed the upper notch for long-range shooting.
Personally, I think that sight needs to be removed—it folds down, after all. I read up on it, and it’s baffling why they didn’t think to design it that way here.







