sounds cool can we get the 10 round version for br 3
Well japan can possibly have 20 round type hei’s, although a ZH with higher damage would be the best competitive option for the BR
Collecting, processing and implementing suggestions probably take more time than just 9 months…
It’s a long process and even longer if you factor in research a player has to do on in order to write a quality suggestion (which is arguably still one of the quickest to do).
Fair enough, but im hoping for something original
This one a lot better
My guess is the recoil will be somewhat better, but not by much. ![]()
I dont see why Japan could not get two BR4 rifles in the tech tree. Some variety is always welcome.
Content for the year is already planned
But I do hope that next year would have more content based on the high amount of quality suggestions we got post forum changes
any clues or hint ? looking forward for more content ![]()
My issue is that the lack of BR4 content is certainly not new, Neither Japan nor USA have any BR4 rifle in the tech tree since the Type 4 and Johnson were (rightfully) downtier.
In the meantime we got at least one of each added to the game :
- SLR 1944 (not sure of the name but it is a very recent BP gun)
- ZH-32
And yet, they still decided that no, these much needed weapons would not make it to the Tech tree. BR4 is in a terrible place since ever, the devs have been pushing the use of BR4 event weapon for quite some time but still refuse to address the glaring hole of the tech tree.
This is really good to hear though, thank you.
So… Japan got a 20rnd ZH-29 before Germany/Italy did…
I hope that it gets added to Germany/Italy as a TT rifle soon then…
As if Italy or Germany were big users of ZH rifles ![]()
Hi there, can you please put in a suggestions/request to devs to not line up majour update releases that coincide with the release of new BPs or Major events? There is always tweaking and bug fixes and it disrupts the new objctives. A good time would have been last Monday…no events and BP done…this week is the start of a new BP and I assume a new event to coincide with the update…worst timing.
Thank you!
When does the update come, and when the next event!
Maybe it would be best if this to things dont happen on the same time, than by updates happen often technical problems.
why is in br IV?
I’m gonna say this…I don’t play nor really care about the japan TT BUT, japan should’ve got this for TT.
and I need know why is br IV
Imagine wasting time copying new skin from WT while game already have fully working BP version of the same plane stuck in editor for eternity.
I think it’s better for Japan to get something original for tt
aw man
