❓ Your questions about the mission editor and launching user missions in the game

Is it possible to somehow change the color of broken equipment like here without using coding? That is, directly in the editor itself

There are different versions of those broken cars in the rendinst list each having different paint

but there are only black-brown (burnt) and green ones? But there are no blue, pink and white ones

You are correct

I even tried copying the ones existing in the map but they all just turned green

1 Like

can anybody help me with making custom squads in my mission? like how some of the ones I’ve downloaded have squads that aren’t mine to choose from?

There a wierd bug with the last weapon in gun game, it always display 2 kills required even if it not number I put

Hello, I’m not sure if I am posting in the right spot or the right way, but, I’m trying to figure out how to add an AI player that takes damage like a real player. I am trying to make a practice range mod & want soldiers to shoot at who take damage & die like real players & then respawn & repeat, any help would be appreciated, but I only have a basic understanding of the editor. Thanks in advance.

What are the capture modes above with points, checks, and connected lines with skulls shown after defeat? What are the many different top modes to shown to capture? I know there is objective, capture, bomb, defend, dominate, but I havent found the connected mode with skulls. Id show you but I cant find the screenshot anywhere. Oh wait the post above has the points. How to make them available as ❓ Your questions about the mission editor and launching user missions in the game - #471 by Mopuit

That’s gun game mode.

Yeah I saw after I place the gun game respawn. Whats the 1/0 and beginning skully icon? Also, why so many points? Does the confrontation works with this and how to create a cronfrontation zone?

So that makes me want to check the other spawning modes to see if theres a different ticket situation. Are there other hidden tickets as gun game mode respawn?

So that makes me want to check the other spawning modes to see if theres a different ticket situation. Are there other hidden tickets as gun game mode respawn?

…I’m sorry? What? You are asking about all the gamemodes in Enlisted? Objectives category has them all

Whats the 1/0 and beginning skully icon?

It happens when you don’t have gun game level predefined as far as i remember.

how to change the number that is subtracted when a squad dies? Subtracts 25 for spawning a new unit, but I have not found such a property.

Search for team mission and there the parameter for ticket

I still can’t find the property I need. I’m editing some, but it’s not like that at all

how to create such effect of yellow caustic fog? I noticed it at one craftsman, I really liked it
shot_2022.07.21_00.05.39.jpg__mq

Just have to tweak parameter in weather
Capture d’écran 2024-04-22 172335

But the sad thing is because of the randomize weather it not saving that so it back to normal when trying to play the mod

just delete all weather in the entity “level” and spawn the right one

I’m trying to change the parameter that the cursor is on, but it’s useless. Can I have the instructions please