Your feedback about last update

New map Lehrter Bhf. Invasion is one of the worst balanced ever. Just like Normandy’s Airfield invasion. Unable to defend.

Then someone would pay 75$ next season to equip everyone with Gewehr 43 with 7.92 Kurz. Nothing changed.

Will do.

Yes. This weapon is worth 7.5$(sadly cannot buy it now or I would have equipped it with everybody). The best weapon in Normandie I believe. I tried it for one round and don’t want to pick up FG42 shit anymore.

I can easily outgun a non premium squad with such weapons to a point that premium squads are only worth for fast xp gains.

Maybe one day we will be able to have more soldiers from diferent classes on our premium squads…

You ruined the academy give us bakc the first in is the one we get also please Restrict the FG-42 and AVS 36 for the love of god
“Silent fix” for Academy training - English speaking section / Mess Room - Enlisted

8 Likes

What i like:

• Berlin OBT finally started
  • new maps sound nice
  • new Battlepass also seems as fair as the previous one. so keep it up. That kind of monetisation doesn’t hurt anyone

What I don’t like:

• nothing has been done about FG-42, M2 and AVS-36. Even worse - full autos everywhere will most likely dominate Berlin too. It will be sad, because it was the most promising campaign for me; please limit them to certain classes. It’s even more absurd when all troopers get full auto, very rare FG42, but Assaulters get semi-auto VG1-5 as their class locked weapon. Those two should be switched.
  • “Silent fix” for Academy training - English speaking section / Mess Room - Enlisted
    This. I understand that Academy orders were not that usable without this “fix”, but is making your players lifes miserable worth it? We get tons of unwanted soldiers, for example tankers, pilots etc. As long as they could be used as fillers for leveling other, desired classes there was no problem with that. But not anymore. Please revert that change.
5 Likes

My biggest thank you for this update is that you kept the price of the battle pass the same.

Most Companies rise the price of the battle pass when it’s value go up thank you for not doing it.

4 Likes
  • New battle pass looks really good. I like the changes a lot.
  • Looking forward to progress in Berlin, really happy it is now open beta.
  • Good bug fixes for some long requested things, for example the specator mode in planes.
1 Like

What I like: Pretty much everything related to the setting, map design, authenticity etc.

What i dislike: Things that I’m sure you are working on, such as AI getting trapped in rubble.

What I don’t understand: I’m interested in buying the “SKS-44 squad”, but I’m not exactly sure what I am paying for. Maybe my knowledge about guns isn’t vast enough, but I have never heard about this weapon before. The description suggests that it’s a post-war SKS shooting the M43 cartridge, while the in game model suggests that it’s the 7.62×54mmR “SKS-31” produced at factory No. 314 in Mednogorsk, 1944. I just want to know what weapon that is exactly before I spend money on it.

Thanks for the update!

4 Likes

Vg2 is fun powerfull and with amazing sights. Imo

Great gun!

What I like:

• Berlin urban environments
  • New gold order weapons
  • Bug fixes
  • Arty cooldown increase

What I dislike:

• Clutter in Berlin maps
  • Ahistorical AVS-36 in Berlin
  • Weak shotguns and tier 1 flamethrowers
  • Limit of 1 arty per team, arty barrage is too short

What I like:

• new battle pass
  • new academy rules
  • arty being nerfed
  • new hardcore mode

What I dislike:

• aircraft not being nerfed.
  • tanks continue to camp in grey zones and play a dispraportionate influence on the game
  • no spawn timers on vehicles
  • aircraft are OP
  • invasion maps are unbalanced, defenders have no time to fortify.
1 Like

The SKS-44 is the prototype SKS-45. It was handed out to front line units for combat testing. But wasn’t formally adopted by the military until 1945. I don’t know if SKS-44 was its actual designation or not, I couldn’t find anything saying it was or wasn’t when I did a quick search earlier today. But I didn’t look very hard.

What I like:
Battle pass revamp
New map and modes, although only found conquest and invasion so far, no assault?
New planes prem Soviet - yes!
New tanks for both sides
Bug fixes
Arty tweak, think it is ok
New tank sights, some more zoom than others

What I don’t like:
Soviets get PPD and it is hard to compete as Germans due to ROF, maybe it will change with new assault gun, but no stg44 yet?
Ai better on Berlin, but still gets stuck on occasion, if blocked ahead they should go back on them selves try another route.
New planes axis - another bf109 really? (Bought it anyway, but see later levels something similar with mg on wings so pointless?)
No soviet AT rifle and no AT gun, captured pak40 again.
No Engineer 2 Mg nest for soviets
AA guns, nobody bothers as too slow and hard to use.
Announcement screen saying that we have nearly won on map, when we are defending and nearly lost!
Sorry new one, no dive brakes on stuka, only landing flaps!
What I don’t understand:
Change to academy, don’t understand what has changed
Why are there king Tigers and IS2 everywhere but we can’t use them in game, please add…
New squad training level order, how does it work?

Normandy:
Still no tiger 1 in game, more wrecks to tease us…

That will do for now. GJ devs @Keofox

what i like

• Range dependent aggro for AI

what i don’t like
don’t like how u forget about other campaigns when ur coming out with a new one
missing tech in the Moscow and Normandy campaign
don’t like premium squads wish u would add a non premium version of the Johnson riffle
dont like how premium users get 4 infantry slots and 2 vehicle slots to much extra for them
wish u would add the m1 bazooka its in game already! would like a new tank since we got a new plane and tanks in berlin
dont like the m2 its has too much recoil way to much it has more recoil than an mg 32 or fg 42 or the mg 42 all combined its insane makes it not work very well the thopmson has to much recoil as well
4 shot to kill with the grand at range is unacceptable

Some more feedback:
AA guns are useless, too slow to move, so hard to track, LOS on aircraft seems to go, no allied version for soviets or US.

No damage showing on planes, just suddenly go down after being under fire.

2 Likes

yes i forgot those aswell

There is no such thing as “SKS-45”. That’s a western designation. Its name is simply “SKS”. The “SKS-45” as it is known today first entered service in the late 40’s but its prototypes date back to 1942-43. The in game model is an SKS-31, the description in the blog says it fires the M43, the in game description says it fires the finnish 7.62×53mmR.

In other words, there is no consistency with what weapon the devs actually wanted to add to the game. I suspect that the guys doing the models and writing the description are 3-5 different ppl and that the weapon is actually an SKS-31 firing the 7.62×54mmR lol

2 Likes

The change of appearance is too minimalist, it changes the face, I thought it was going to allow me to chose helmet no helmet, not just faces. One change was barely noticeable, also seems you can’t just run through a squad and change them all. I wanted to change my mg squad to wearing helmets with their mgs, it didn’t work?