World War , Strategic map 🌍

I propose to add a Strategy Map or, in other words, World War to our favorite game

events will take place on the global map of all continents except America and Antarctica, the war will last at the discretion of the Developers (I would like 1 year), and at the end of the event which side will have more points will win

here is the model:

since I didn’t find a suitable world map for me, I generated an alternative one

As we see, communication near big cities is good, but with distant places it’s the opposite

There will be fierce battles for every point

it will be possible to surround enemy divisions and destroy them :

I think you roughly understand what I mean
destroyed divisions will have a time penalty for revival or will not exist at all until the next world war
so players should be careful

divisions will be reborn in large cities and will move something like this

Player divisions can be edited, each division will have its own level

when the level increases, the composition of the division will change, for example, previously there were 50 soldiers (tickets) after increasing 100

you can put icons on your divisions so that other players can see them on the map, icons can be obtained in events or bought for gold

standard icons will be something like this
Unite_militaire_schema
APP-6

I have no idea how the selection of players for battles will be, but I would suggest that regular battles take place on a global map so you yourself could participate there without even wanting to

I would be interested in your opinion too

this is a matter of the distant future when the game comes out on Steam there will be many players and many companies will be added and so on,

thank you for reading to the end :+1:t2:

38 Likes

This reminds me a lot of H&G, and even though I did cared that much about the strategic war back then, I think this could be a nice addition !

6 Likes

A good idea for those who want more or those that have finished the grind.

We did something similar in RTCW years ago Battlefield Europe, a year long campaign Allies Vs Axis capturing regions with wins. Matches of both Attack and Defence in all modes for both factions for a win.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting

I’ve been saying this since the beginning. Would make a good addition in my eye. Because once you have everything like I do, then this game gets boring real quick. Need that RTS. And hopefully, with that they make rank actually mean something.

Though, hopefully they don’t go the route of H&G when implementing this, because look at where that game is now…

2 Likes

Looks like heroes and generals.

Heroes & Generals.

Best unique mode I’ve seen in fps.

Since it’s dead and reto, tlm suck, it’s fine to grab the concept!

5 Likes

Though, let us learn from the past. And not take the same pitfalls.

1 Like

You played heroes and generals didnt you

It seems a good deal here have. Though I am more happy to see some of the usual names on here than other randoms.

Yes

I would like this idea because it lets HNG live on in some way through this game.

Imo, The current war theatre who can support this are moscow, tunisia and the beach part of normandy, the others need still more location

4 Likes

Ah yes the good ol H&G war map. I’ve been thinking about this myself. Great concept, but pretty much impossible to implement into the game at its current state. The game would have to reworked from ground up, tons of maps would have to be added, a lot of balancing would have to take place, even more so than now, etc. I love the idea though. Perhaps a more rudimentary version could be put in place, something similar to For Honor or the Rising Storm 2 Vietnam’s campaing gamemode

1 Like

WWIIOL has been doing this for years

https://webmap.wwiionline.com/

Woah… It’s been quite a long time since I been in that game. How is that game doing? I heard they were planning to remake it.

because he legit copied H&G RTS down to UI details.

Clans can already dominate any match, this game mode would suffer from the same problem as H&G: who ever has the most clans wins the war. As a Heroes and Generals veteran, this game is way too casual in its current state and clans would just queue to major battles and win them all.

2 Likes

The game pace is just too fast, and one directional.

H&G maps were few (biggest flaw!!!) But at least those had MANY “entry points” with their own lines of assault towards the final objective.

There was also a sort of tug of war (literally here) with caps going back and forth.

Enlisted tried the back & forth with it’s latest mode, and ppl find it meh…

H&G war mode was also dynamic in that you could fight a losing match, with only a few stalwart foot soldiers, until a friendly general came and poof! Team magically got access to tanks, planes, vehicles…

H&G concept was pure gold. If only the company owning it knew anything about running a business…

4 Likes

I really miss the large maps with multiple avenues of attack

1 Like

the map of the monastery in Moscow is very large, it fits into this

shot_2020.11.24_01.02.23