World War , Strategic map šŸŒ

they kinda did, they worked just enough to get paid and oh boy they got paid very well.
Probably abused the sh!t out of Dannish welfare system.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t played it for maybe 10 years. The player base was shrinking even before that. There was an attempt to port it to Unreal Engine but I donā€™t think it came to anything. Itā€™s a shame, I spent many enjoyable hours just chatting with my squad mates guarding a control point doing literally nothing at all.

They did abuse it. Reto received millions in investments.

They didnā€™t do anything new using all of it :zipper_mouth_face:

Kinda upset at them tbh. I loved H&G and itā€™s concepts. The freedom of play, of tactics. Huuuuge maps without grey zoneā€¦

3 Likes

I would like to play that mode but not in this community, or not in the current state of the game.
We play with people that abuse desertions to play downtiers with a br 3 lineup, to only play when there arenā€™t a lot of console players on same team, to get the favourite map. That band to one or other side according to the tide of victories.
Thereā€™s just too much room to abuse and players are taking advantage. A strategic layer would only make things worse, if nothing is changed.

1 Like

I had more than 2000 hours in it.
Im not even sure how many hours I had in it exactly because stats are lost unless a have screen on my old PC.

1 Like

Sameā€¦

I had so many stuff.

I bought overpriced stuff like the best looking camo, for myā€¦ pz1! Had 2 ivory cross luggers, all my rifles had elegant wood finish. A good amount of rts troops too.

Wasnā€™t a Ubergeneral like Dr.Tennenbaum, Bear or Wotan or Gtizi, but I could hold a point which was well enough in the big map.

1 Like

I do miss the ability to change the weapons finish. Customizing the colour of the wood was amazing.
I even bought patriotic for mosin and edgy emo skin for StG
WPN_12_207

WPN_49_142
Enlisted has a higher level of realism so I donā€™t mind that weapons have more streamline appearance but the ability to minor customise little details wouldnā€™t hurt.

Also the first time I saw King Tiger in H&G, I promised myself that one day I will have it too with ambush DB. Well, I did carry this trend over into Enlisted too.

1 Like

I can see the appeal of this feature, I just donā€™t really understand how it would be implemented for players who play multiple factions. Is the idea to incentivize people to play one faction and stick to it with the hopes of some sort of reward at the end of the season? As someone who plays all the factions I donā€™t really know how this would work for me.

At any rate, the idea of a greater goal players can work towards as a community is a good one.

1 Like

Wonā€™t really fit into Enlisted, especially if the war lasts a whole year; that would take away from the main game. Fighting small battles in a war you really have no control over isnā€™t much different from what we have. Would make more sense with clans where you have a team you can communicate with. But I donā€™t think Enlisted should have clans, I like it casual. You canā€™t have every game work the same way, there is a diversity for a reason. Congrats on getting the whole nostalgic H&G community to upvote your post though.

I would love to see some type of mode like this but it will need a lot more maps/locations for battles.

1 Like

+1 would love to see a huge campaign map

Omer, airfield, gare saint lo, and laperelle village are all connected. Also lehrter bahnhof, kƶnigsplats, kroll, and reichstag are connected

I have no idea but I give you +1 just for your work

Thanks bro