Development plan Enlisted, Clans, Companies, customization,,WW2,and so on,

Google translator, sorry if I made a mistake somewhere

I made a development plan for Enlisted,what is needed for our game to increase Online to add interest and much more, please read you to the end + I’m interested in your opinion

I think at least before the release on Steam they should make Hangars and Player Status (in the game, in the menu)

Special thanks to the developers for working more often on the game lately and keeping us informed :+1:t2:

1. Hangars (Background)
  2. In-game chat, friends status
    3)Clans
  3. Customisation
  4. uniqueness of soldiers (snipers, machine gunners, etc.)
  5. Filter (Colors)
  6. suspended weapons for aviation
    8)analysis of tank penetration with different shells
  7. Strategic Map :earth_africa:, World War
  8. other, Remove the kill cam for weapons with a silencer, rework the BR, much more
    ____________________________________________________1) Hangars
    Custom hangars look very cheap, gray tones, boring in one word.Yes, it’s cool that hangars can be connected using mods, but you see, not everyone is able to do this
    Mods:
    shot_2023.05.22_20.20.03.jpg__mq
    Enlisted+Screenshot+2023.05.05+-+18.03.13.94.jpg__mq
    shot_2023.05.22_20.16.27.jpg__mq
    shot_2023.05.22_20.16.39.jpg__mq
    why don’t we see such beautiful hangars in the game?
    Do you think a newbie who came from Steam will like the current hangar???

how to change?
For example, each company can have its own hangar:
IMG_20240225_233735
do it like this mechanics press the button choose a hangar that you like (this does not apply to the clothes of your soldiers only the hangar)

I would also suggest that some hangars be opened by opening a new BR

for example, companies available 1-2 br will be open for everyone and 4-5 br (Berlin, Normandy, Stalingrad) will be open as research progresses - I’m talking about Hangars if anything

more background where the Shootout, Battle takes place
for aviation background in the Aerodrome and so on

2)In-game chat
before the release on Steam it would be nice and everyone has been asking for it for a long time + the status of friends in the game or in the Menu so that we wait in vain for friends until the end of the battle

here is my example

3)Clans
why do some crappy online gaming projects have almost 1 million, the answer is they have e-sports, clans, etc.
players have been asking for this for a long time, you can add some techniques that will be researched in clan battles, you can also have a Clan rating, for example, award 1-10 places every year and so on

1. Customisation
    Customization is almost one of the biggest problems with every update something changes, is deleted, and so on, and in general our colors are not natural
    This problem can be seen on the German uniform in the game, it is either too Green or even Blue, but should be gray (the color of the German uniform has its own code, I saw it on the forum not long ago)

this is the color it should look like

We still need such forms and redesign existing ones.
53254_107

5)uniqueness of soldiers (snipers, machine gunners, etc.)
in the game, besides the engineer, no one has their own uniqueness except weapons

For example, you could do this:

the sniper could put up bushes, camouflage,

The machine gunner could call the shooter and open the bipod and install the belt feed

The shooter will have a box with cartridges (ribbon)

the machine gunner (you), calling on the shooter, will put the machine gun in the bipod and it will look like this:

Без названия

6)The game has very strange filtering, it looks a little cartoonish, the filtering clearly needs to be reworked (I don’t understand this topic) but I’m thinking a little gray tone and reduce the whites or brightness

7)make it so that we can edit Airplane Bombs (mechanics like in War Thunder)
If one person likes to play with rockets, another might like bombs or additional machine guns
06cdc51d8505b9e81e9cab0304ec5f4b98326f14

8)analysis of vehicle armor penetration by shells (mechanics from War Thunder)

9)I already talked about this, I’ll leave a link

10)rework the forum so that popular topics (those with more comments) are in one section and new ones in another section

11+)we also need to add sounds for the soldiers, we need to give some meaning to the medals, we also need a new class Commander (Officer) and Grenadier, new battle modes, the game is turning into a routine, we need new battle modes so that newcomers don’t get bored, and much more

thank you to those who read this to the end, I hope you appreciate my work :heart:, and I’m curious what your opinion is, good luck

@Keofox @James_Grove take a look, maybe you’ll like something

18 Likes

I’m most interested in number 8. But you should also add turret traverse, ammo type(seeing in menu), and reload speed. Good post.

1 Like

we also need to add camouflages for event vehicles, and provide the camouflages themselves at events

2 Likes

I already agreed with you 100% on the strategic map. And it saves me from having to make threads about it myself. Let’s hope they listen to that, though. I have to just about agree with everything I’m seeing here. Thats something! Good suggestions!

3 Likes

All the cosmetic stuff really should NOT be a priority. There is a vast amount of game balance and dynamic gameplay (or lack thereof) issues that need a much higher priority.

About customization i also LOVE this proposal made before

Helmet customization!!!

5 Likes

don’t worry. you also write with mistakes in Russian.

I’m not russian, that’s ok

And you should be able to see what shells the vehicle offers

That’s what I meant by

1 Like

I didnt see that. We should also be able to change the shells