Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Gulag!

5 Likes

Well, I have the same point of view with you

Yes, in the article documenting the Zebra Task Force, it is stated that the ammunition they used was mostly armored enemy targets destroyed with t33 and m304

The question is, where is the t33 apbc? After all, t33 is Pershing’s actual armor-piercing ammunition, is it intended to hide

It’s exactly a wooden mockup.
Nobody even knows if it would work when built.

Me neither.
I will never touch AS or RPD.
If I play Soviets BR5, then with PPSh-41 and DP-27.
And always quit high BR Stalingrad (remove it).

1 Like

As I’ve said the variety can be done without making things up.
Nothing would be more frustrating than a fictional gun made up out of convenience that could’ve easily been something that actually existed even if only as a prototype.
Its already frustrating how many myths and just plain wrong info exist on Japanese guns.

Like I said, prototypes should be fine to be added. I’m not interested in leaving Japan weak because they can’t find a suitable heavy tank that was mass-produced in WW2.

4 Likes

This, We’re just meant to fight M26s with Chi-Nu?

Japan already has a very weak airforce and insanely weak tank force as is. Giving them a B.R 5 then not giving them at least better tanks along side the better planes on offer is stupid.

To top it off: Japan’s AT weapons are insanely weak vs other nations AT weapons. (Panzerfausts)
but does stand a bit on equal terms with Allied AT weapons, With the major issue of allied tanks being way more protected vs the Japanese’s tanks. I highly suggest we get new AT weapons for Japan.

As of the moment the type 5 with 100mm of pen, No sights is the best AT weapon in terms of pin with the type 4 following close behind with 80mm of pen but has sights.

1 Like

It’s not even a question of mass produced, but at least produced.

Imo Japan should have stayed only on BR 1-3.

1 Like

The National Institute for Defense Studies, Ministry of Defense, Military Administration of Ordnance, 4th Technical Research Institute Details on Prototype Ho-Ri (First document)
The National Institute for Defense Studies, Ministry of Defense, Military Administration of Munitions Mobilization, Production Chart of January to April of 1945 (Second document)
5 were produced at least partially but not HO-RI III anyhow even if devs weren’t too lazy and modeled HO-RI II you would still complain about it and funny enough the 5 Chi-ri that we see in the production chart are also built partially and the only Chi-ri that was completed didn’t have cannon so you could say Chi-ri was never completely built like HO-RI and out of those 6 CHI-TOs only 2 were completely build and both were dumped to a lake so Americans cant get their hands on them

1 Like

would the double barrel mg insta kill if it hit? since it has 2 barrel and twice the damage and most mg need like 2 shot to kill I’m pretty sure

Even this would be more acceptable than the one we are getting. As a Japan main I am so dissapointed that we are getting this fake shit just to shoehorn Japan into BR.

why are you insulted that another nation is getting something?
THis just goes to prove that wehraboos are sus

If you’ve been in the form for a decent amount of time you’ll see how many times I’ve been asking for Belt fed MG with 100 round for Germans or anything with 100 rounds as an MG

3 Likes

yep it time to get one of those other mg 15 (i think? that the one with 100 round and 200 round belt)

1 Like

If you decide to go through some of these old links you can decide whichever one of these MG’s you want to be the new belt fed MG with either 100 rounds or 150 rounds or 200 rounds

If we ever get the belt fed MG with 100 rounds for the Germans it’s nothing to be proud about it’s just something we should have had a long time ago - Suggestions - Enlisted

Another belt fed MG is here MG 81 - Suggestions - Enlisted

1 Like

Most fully upgraded mgs can kill non-health perk soldiers to the chest at ranges of 200 meters.
Edit:I meant with one shot
The second barrel would insure instakill and rare downings.

2 Likes

Dear Team Engnier und manager so what date we can see those fantastic additons?Maybe on 8th Martta to celebrate women’s day?

Is there an approximate date?

A suggestion if I may for possible weapons and vehicles for The factions and a few extras.

Type 92 97 round pan (BR V)
Type 3 80mm mortar (BR V)
Chi-To, for Japanese

T-44 100mm gun (BR V)
SVS-38 (BR 2/3)
RPG-1 (BR IV), for USSR

M20 (BR IV/V)
Thompson 1923 with 45. Remington-Thompson
Winchester 1894 (BR II), for the western allies

100 round belt MG42 for the germans

-Ability to see the total amount of each of the weapons you own within the weapon selection menu (even if it is on a soldier)

-Slight silver bonus from playing any faction

-XP bonuses earned can be used at any time via a small storage for xp boosters, waiting until it is activated for its original amounts and durations.
One of each booster can be saved at a time except for the boosters for a single battle granting 100% and under, the cap would be 3.

Some of these are heavily requested. Just extra ideas for new updates.

3 Likes