Weapons and vehicles of the next update

yea i guess most of their map are too open for my liking tbh (especially when you are on defense or attack at that one map)

1 Like

RBS? The Sovie rocket? Dang are we the only faction without stealing other people’s crap?

These are just guesses, but it wouldn’t be impossible to see a premium pack with the Super Pershing and Jagdtiger.

2 Likes

Can we please stop adding things and actually just have a massive update for the maps or even listen to upgrading stalingrad in some cases so we can turn that city into a real rat nest for warfare when it comes to infantry

1 Like

“Balance”

Yep! And I hate it dearly

Have you tried the Vickers?

Its recoil from prone position feels like MG42 recoil from standing.

I expect the Type 100 MG to have similar or worse recoil, since it will fire 2 bullets at once.

If so, like the Vickers, it will be a perfect room cleaner but a terrible MG.

1 Like

If you want more datails here check this web page it contains all bombs and rockets of every nation in ww2 Japan

ok so im wrong it not RBS it call RS rocket but idk how advance they are compare to US rocket

The M1 bazooka is BR2 for both. The M9 bazooka is BR3

3 Likes

Nope! I’m a BAR guy

Whoever’s working at DF please Read this bloody post and work on it

Darkflow’s Holy Grail - Suggestions - Enlisted

You keep giving us more vehicles so the least you can do is actually make functioning maps

4 Likes

And don’t forget to do this one as well

The actual Hurtgen Forest, not Hurtgen “Forest” - Mess Room - Enlisted

3 Likes

Pretty sure you’re blacklisted from DF ever seeing your stuff

2 Likes

and flame tank since those are niche and it would lead to german getting the hetzer (cause there is a hetzer flame version)

2 Likes

Sherman flame tank when? Lol

4 Likes

Ok, but tier V SHOULD be removed from Stalingrad. Or, alternatively, all 5 tiers should be allowed to any map.
For some reason, Moscow and Tunisia are available to squads with early war weapons, Berlin and Normandy to squads with late war weapons, and for the same reason, Stalingrad should be available only for the tiers from Moscow and Tunisia, that is - tiers I-III.

5 Likes

Why not suggest maps I would like to actually see new maps for eastern front and then move Stalingrad down in BR I would like to see Talinin offensive and we could see Germans and soviets fighting over Talinin

4 Likes

:point_up: :+1:

3 Likes

That’s great even Tiger 2 will be not that scary anymore with APCR and APCBC could be used against lighter tanks/apc/uc, HE usual vs infantry, radius of the smoke will be probably larger than the usual 75/76mm.

1 Like