Weapons and vehicles of the next update

We should get Leningrad maps it would have similar feel of the Moscow mixed with Berlin and Stalingrad at the same time variety on those maps could be great. Other maps would be the Siege of Breslau and expansion of Berlin maps with U-Bahn, actual Reichstag and Berlin Tempelhof Airport. In future we should get some more Invasion of France maps with French faction and Invasion of Poland as BR1-2 maps (just give us few Polish event squads, tanks and weapons for the Allied factions).

8 Likes

Make a suggestion bout it

T-34 flamer version when? https://youtu.be/ELg2yZ6Klzs

2 Likes

Technically more of a double 50rd mg

Fix it for you and I hate you for making this abomination possibly come true

Ok, now i’m perfectly happy
cRZAPi

Bring the update. i’ve waited so long…

I’M READY TO PERSH!!!

5 Likes

I talking less about the overall balance but more about specific balance choices. Sure, the U. S. can spam rockets all day long to the point that nobody is going to play against the allies, like what is happening now for German top tier, but this is not the issue that I am talking about.

This update simply doesn’t feel right. Of course, enlisted is not historical. Fg422 wasn’t carried by every German soldier and avt40 was an absolute joke in history. Enlisted has been doing asymmetric balance for quite some time now and allies, Germany, and Soviet all have clear pros and cons. Even if the dev is going to add super Pershing next update, it still won’t fundamentally change the armour balance since tiger 2h is still better. However, Japan will get the strongest automatic rifles (I sincerely hope I am wrong but most gun in enlisted doesn’t have much recoil since the balance patches last year) and the strongest tank. How does this make any sense? Out of all the options to balance Japan, the dev simply chose the most irresponsible solution by adding magical and fake weapons.

Call me double standard if you want, but I would rather choose busted fg42 avt40 m2cabine over Japanese fantasy weapons every single time.

5 Likes

We’ve crossed the bridge of insanity and we can’t go back even though the Japanese should have stayed as a starter faction

This is dope!

well, idk what’s everyone issue with germany, it’s still a capable fighting force.

only issues are related to capzones speed and what not.

but that’s beside the point

well, no and no.

enlisted has stopped with the asymetrical balance ( to some extent ) and is opting for a more symetrical balance ish to how much it can.

and tigers II aren’t inherently better than pershings. heck, the latter was made to counter tigers.

just different.

but equally able to one pen each other ( even though, i still stand firm that a well placed shot with any 75 or 76 did the job on tigers II ) but anyway

early to say considering those things are not in the editor either to test.

but i’m not sure if it’s gonna be on par as the AT-44 from the event of chirstmas. THAT, is an op weapon.

as it goes for the tank, it’s sluggish, heavy ( very slow ) and i’m not sure pacific maps are really suited for tank destroyers ( even though unironically, td are better than whatever else they have outside the chi ha on steroids which i forgot the name )

and… i still doubt it would be hard to kill considering that there is not a single US game without a plane with at least a 250 bomb.

sounds a bit overreaction.

japan is half of " fake " / magical weapons.

which, that’s how you actively balance out a faction that historical had none " balance " or equal tools to the opposition ( i mean, they kinda lost for few reasons )

so giving them less known or outright paper stuff, is the only way to keeping them competitive.

( imo, japan was a mistake. should have been some sort of dlc for pves or mods. but even then, that’s questionable at best. they don’t have enough weapons and tanks to be on par but devs seems to differ so, if we go their way, there are no other ways )

1 Like

*PERISH!

1 Like

we had this discussion - one can penetrate head on, the other can’t

• which is the opposite of “also perfectly fine”

incorrect.

faust 30 cannot frontally pen is2s or is1s.

as much as the m9 cannot pen tigers I or tigers II frontally .

but, fausts are able to pen m4s frontally as well as m9s on panzers 4s.

it was like that in the past on Normandy when the Panzer 4 had to go up against the jumbo So overall I don’t see a difference

1 Like

I’m making a genuine suggestion here
The Panthers and Tiger 1s should be swapped BR wise
Panther has the better AT gun and a harder to pen front profile
While the Tiger 1 is more in-line with what could be its BR 4 counterparts

1 Like

oh shoot.

i just realized the panzerfaust 30 is only in the editor

1 Like

why not finally add custom ammo loadouts for all vehicles in general? would close the gap between vehicle BRs, which are waaay more impactful than firearm BRs.

20% more DPS for a SMG is a minor improvement compared to “not being able at all” to penetrate frontally.

2 Likes

That’s fine though?
Just hit the undercarriage if he’s turned and you can see it
Otherwise send rounds through the MG port

Its not a hard thing to do at all unless you’re both moving
Its what’s had to be done in WT for nearly a decade now

1 Like

https://wiki.warthunder.com/M26

Yes, up to 287 mm pen.

1 Like

you mean faust 60 right? because that one is BR3 and can absolutely take out IS2 tanks frontally

1 Like