Update "Rzhev"

Hi James, the soviet bazooka bug is still not fixed.

Hopefully is a test to see if a USSR vs Japan matchmaker is viable, hopefully that’s the case! As a player that plays both factions and has unlocked everything, it would be a game changer.

well it also opens up the playing field and gives variety of game play instead of only facing the same 1 side each time over and over

1 Like

edit:

Maintenance on 25/26th?
New event launches on July 2nd/3rd?

100% agree

I love to see the Fox appear, Keofox always as has good news to share :smiley: :fox_face:
Truely a symbol of good luck.

2 Likes

Maybe try it in low br first?

1 Like

Stinger lmg is buried in the files too.

3 Likes

The fact that they acknowledged the requests for a USSR vs Japan battlefield is a huge W, hopefully it becomes a reality and they try low tier first and then move to higher ones.

1 Like

Chałchin Goł battle???
would be historic to play it up to 2 tier but could be also locked for 1 tier as it was very early warfare

1 Like

Still remember that first bf dlc

What is a powercreep rule? I have never played Pokemon or Magic: The Gathering.

Really like this update, just finished work so got a few rounds to play, some things didn’t get added, but that’s ok, invisible plane no more hope so.

More feedback provided after played a while ( in feedback about latest update as usual), keep up good work, both premiums bought as a token of appreciation :guardsman:

Yeah, let us know if invisible planes happen again please

Thank you!

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be an event, the invasion of Manchuria is the last big ground offensive of ww2 with a frontline who stretched from north china into Korea, just manchuria is big as 3 romania there is just the difficulty of what location choice on almost hundred of them

Self promotion

4 Likes

Sooo, it says new campaigns added to Normandy, buuuuuuut where are the campaigns??? I am playing on PS5. I see the “medals tab” with all of the possible medals to earn via the campaigns but I don’t see any option to actually play them. Can anyone help guide/educate me on where to play them? I’ve only been doing the massive multiplayer battles and grinding on the research trees.

Mountains, valleys, swamps, cities, hills and even deserts! Manchuria has it all to be a perfect map, by far the most vast and diverse than any current map in the game, I insisted when the merge happened and I still insist, it needs to happen.

1 Like

powercreep from my understanding (which is most likely incorrect) is basically when you make a much more powerful character than the old one i think that what Joe mean (since most mobile game do use powercreep on new character and stuff)

2 Likes

Can confirm, is When stuff keep getting boosted and become better and better without stop, this is a lot visible on character in gatcha game where newer one are always better than older one, except sometime

4 Likes