I’ll take that as “Soon”

I see.

2 Likes

Hey, I think it should stay green.
Is this a BUG?
4b384468-23b4-4f59-b6fb-76dd405784d7
07b10c16-51a9-4faa-86c9-6c74da85562d

8 Likes

Are we able to get a thread with “commonly reported issues” so that bugs can be tracked as a whole, then with a status on the bugs to let us know that they are being worked on, this will cut back the repetitive threads on the numerous issues, people arent willing to go the bug support site.

stating this is a bit of a joke, we are nearly 7 months into the year, i think the last reply i saw from you was 1-2 months ago stating “soon”

is this to moderate the people there that are also asking for updates?

i realize accountability sucks but people only tolerate small replies and lack of action for so long before they just get fed up and leave.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a bug

2 Likes

More reasons to add France as a nation!

5 Likes

No

At 2 Br soviets should have only PTRS-41 and nothing more.

5 Likes

I’d prefer the iconic axis jetpack squad from 1945, than an helicopter.

Totally HA friendly and worthy of br V.
Since this picture is black & white, it’s legitimate and real:

8 Likes

I bought this and tbh rockets are more like a downgrade. Tiny range and poor accuracy. Pointless stuff.

You have the Ithaca 37 and the Bren Mk III in the editor and all you can add is the T20? Great job, Darkflow; I’m impressed.

8 Likes

“Thou shalt respect the powercreep rule, and praise it.”

11 Likes

I hope it still gives points if an enemy damage the tank or I will be pissed

I will answer in a general way because I cannot announce anything in advance. Much of what you have written is in the plans and is being created. This is a major update. New maps in Enlisted are rare. In this update, there are many cool changes to the economy and mechanics, so I disagree with you that it is insignificant. We are already preparing new gameplay events.
Okay. This will be an attempt to bring the USSR and Japan into one battle. As an experiment and just an interesting game.

19 Likes

Hello, what are the economy changes? It doesn’t seem to be listed in this dev blog? :thinking:

10 Likes

Just mentioning “USSR and Japan into the same battle” made my day, it really gives me hope for a possible USSR vs Japan scenario :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m hoping that the USSR vs Japan is Manchuria and not just an event. Good to hear either way

Could full lists of updates be possible in future?

I must of missed the economy and mechanics one, i’ve also heard KV-1 HE got nerfed as well.

Keeping players informed is beneficial for both sides, are you able to answer more of my post if possible?

Thanks

4 Likes

Soon

I thought fox meant THIS update…

:neutral_face:

@James_Grove

sound mods stopped working for me after i updated, my enlisted config still has enableMod:b=yes included, mods worked fine before the update, now they do not, is anybody else having issues with that?

5 Likes