Testing the next update (August 26)

Okay, but should we also write a separate entry in the update log

1 Like

AI tankers play objective better than most human tankers. Amazing lmao

6 Likes

Good update.

May i ask, is there a reason why the AVS-36 is still semi auto from the start now? Cant it be full auto normally too?

4 Likes

Darkflow please add KV-2 into the AI tank list for the lolz. :smiley:

3 Likes

In reality, G43kurz only has 480RPM.

Speaking of FG family. I remember a long time ago it was confirmed by some helper that FG should get its bayonet.

I guess that’s been dropped. Since there is an apparent FG overhaul with no mention of a bayonet.

5 Likes

But they leave their tanks very often
needs to file a bug report for that

They do it even if in combat situation? Because imo they leave the tank for capture the cap points

Should be fixed now.

2 Likes

If they leave their tanks it’s either:
because they’re stuck
because they don’t get enough kills (so it’s useless)

2 Likes

This is a question of historical accuracy. The real G43k does not have a burst fire function.

and yeah not mentionned, but it’s fixed
the belt on the BF 110 G-2’s 37mm changed as well, so now it only has 37mm APCR, and no more HEF

5 Likes

At least the fg is more “equal” against their counter parts, beggin in auto fire mode then the Potato launcher is fixed is just… Perfection :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t understand this, Fedorov MG is not an OP weapon in BR V. Why are you nerfing it so much?

well, yea… so I could ask why this was done in the first place… but still, people like the gun the way it is… changing it NOW is kinda dumb.

well because its a MG, and its heavy I guess?

3 Likes

The aim speed is significant buff, it went from 0.3 ads speed to 0.7, so it’s like a normal fedorov just with a small sprint speed penalty

3 Likes

HA argument is very weak in the context of overall historical accuracy in Enlisted.

They just deliberately nerfed an already pretty rare weapon (which cannot be obtained for a long time) with a completely dubious argument. Just completely changed the parameters of a weapon that was primarily sold for premium currency.

I assume they just don’t want me to spend more on GO weapons. That’s how I am reading it.

11 Likes

I mean they could turn it into full auto with a higher rate of fire, but I think if its burst fire mode goes, its lost its uniqueness anyways…

Well, it still has 10.1 damage, which means u can put someone down with one shot. Normal AR can’t do that.