Please fix the mistakes of G43 DFE and Gerät 03

I’m not a person who cares a lot about historical accuracy. But I still believe it’s necessary to correct some basic mistaken about weapons.

Gerät 03 have a double-stack magazine, it should have 20 round instead of 15 round. That’s quite obvious if you compare Gerät 03 magazine with the zh29 20-round magazine.

Gewehr 43 Chambered in 7.92x33mm Kurz (G43 DFE) doesn’t have the ability to burst fire. 3-round burst is a fictional function, G43 DFE can only be semi-automatic or automatic(480 RPM).
G43DFE
Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung in Koblenz

21 Likes

People of Enlisted, this man want to nerf the legendary Gewehr 43 Chambered in 7.92x33mm Kurz.

How dare he?!

14 Likes

…and he started off so strong.

8 Likes

Imagine getting upset about an “almost fictional prototype weapon” having fictional mechanics added to it.

4 Likes

By the name of historical facts :sunglasses:

1 Like

With higher BR, it won’t.

Good

1 Like

He has to be stoned to death

2 Likes

I suppose if it meant it would become low-BR that would be acceptable.

1 Like

It is not.
G43 DFE was combat-tested near Leningrad, Soviets seized and test some of it. One of the prototype survived after WWII and now preserved in the Wehrtechnische Studiensammlung in Koblenz.

1 Like

G41 and smle (standart weapons) still have wrong reload animation for 3 years almost.
We have a long way to go until prototypes

1 Like

I’ve seen the same page. Technically, if when the trigger is pulled, more than a single bullet is fired, then the firearm is considered automatic. So the in game representation of the weapon isn’t incorrect per say.

Technically.

But even if they (devs) changed the weapon behavior as to be able to empty the magazine with a single trigger pull, I’m not certain it would be a nerf, even at a low 450 rpm, provided the weapon keeps it’s good accuracy and low recoil values.

Like @Conscript_Joe said, this looks like 3 bullet burst fire but it’s actually full auto fire.
It’s caused by the fact that soldier can’t shoot more than 3 bullets in full auto due to the stress he is exposed to during combat.

2 Likes

You fox, you! :rofl:

1 Like

If most definitely would be

crucify him!

1 Like

Can’t agree with that.
If M16A2 can be full auto, it’s not M16A2 anymore, same goes for G43DFE.
It’s a matter of principle. What you are asking to keep is a overpowered fictional weapon, which is unfair to other weapons.

Unless the G43DFE is completely removed from the game, it still makes sense to correct its mistakes.

I’m not asking for anything, in fact I don’t care either it stays as is or gets it’s mechanic changed. I just said that technically, it IS an automatic firing weapon, simply because it shoots more than 1 bullet per trigger pull. So the game representation, might be correct.

This sound like sophistry. Even if you’re right. Still, it will not exceed 500RPM, which is determined by its mechanical structure.