Testing the next update (August 26)

well true I guess, still everyone has vitality anyways.

That’s the point. It’s no longer a unique gun. It’s just another auto rifle now. May as well just be an StG like all the others

5 Likes

In weapon sheets , updated the post pen distance of the following : M1 Bazooka , Type 4 Rocket Launcher , GrB-39 (it’s 3.0 for all of them now)

From Enlited Resource.

GrB worth using now?

2 Likes

How can they do that to the G43 K, naaaaa, justice for G43 K
Who is with me!!!

3 Likes

Compared to the Type Hei LMG, the Fedorov MG is really a joke. They even use the same 6.5×50mm bullet. Some how japs got 13.9 damage, while the poor soviets only got 12.6. Not to mention the 20HP shield.

2 Likes

it was 0.7 before, so it was pretty bad
should be significantly better now

4 Likes

Still no fix to the multiple customization related bugs which have already been forwarded and acknowledged. I expected you guys to fix at least a couple if not all of them to be honest. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

A lot of good changes, but g43k should be kept as burst fire weapon.

I think it’s very dubious you guys start changing core functionality of weapons like that. Especially as these have been bought with GO / premium currency.

I guess you will change them to assault weapons too which turns them into another stg clone?

4 Likes

No? @James_Grove

settings are as follows:

It also does not work even if i turn the player limit down to 10
Starting it locally does work (player limit=1)

1 Like

What was the need to change the Gewehr Kurz though? It had such a unique firing mode.

5 Likes

The burst fire had shitty hitreg

2 Likes

Historical change because it never had burst irl

7 Likes

10 Likes

It was one of the main reasons because of which I liked that gun. Now it seems like a STG clone. But the truth is always bitter I guess.

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Preliminary patch notes of update (26 August):

Wasn’t the altitude lowered before so fighter planes could reach AI bombers? Is their height set back to original?

Can’t believe it was like this the entire time.

I never had any issues with it to be honest.

It was reported on this very forums few months after gun was added to the game. Why was it changed only now I wonder?

1 Like

I see.

Well kinda lame to change this three years after people already bought this weapon. Plus it was what made the weapon unique and interesting.

I don’t even own one and I still find this sad honestly. HA is not a real argument anymore anyway

9 Likes