Testing the next update (August 26)

OMG this is hilarious.

1 Like

In anticipation of the Gewehr Kurz being in the upcoming veteranā€™s box I suppose. It is now truly a ā€˜commodityā€™.

1 Like

Nope , their height now is 1550m for all 3 heights

this was the original one

2 Likes

well the stinger uses a 100 round box that magically fits 200 rounds.

so if you dare to touch the G43K for HA, you will start a HA battle that might not end well.

4 Likes

Can we expect some kind of fix for the German APC at some time? Is way slower than the others and thatā€™s quite unfair. Or replace it with a truck (Opel blitz) if the problem is because itā€™s a halftrack

Donā€™t AA rounds disssapear after 1km? This would make all guns placed below 550m (more due to math) unusable.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong. And I feel Iā€™m wrong somewhere.

1 Like

20mm AA rounds disappear after 4km

5 Likes

Thanks for clarification.

But then why canā€™t I hit call in bombers when the lead indicator appears? I need to wait a while for them to get closer.
I always thought itā€™s because indicator appears outisde of my range but thatā€™s not possible. Or they are actually 4km away?

1 Like

is there a new gun in the test server this time?

I guess itā€™s because it can be hard to aim at that distance?

1 Like

Imo itā€™s happens too reliably for a simple lack of accuracy. But maybe Iā€™m imagining things.

1 Like

Yeah, all endgame full power rifles now have bayonets on default now, type hei auto
Avt40, avs 36
T20
Now we really need bayonets for the fg42s

5 Likes

It makes no sense. Iā€™m very sure that beltfed is better than pan magazine in controllability. Beltfedā€™s center of gravity is more stable.

WOW! JUSTICE, FINALLY! Iā€™ve been begging for making it a sniper rifle for a long time.

1. Does that mean the sniper FG-42 could be added for the tier V paratroopers box? (a reminder - it was in the original Krighoff squad but got removed because the accuracy was non-sniper for too long apparently, but now it could return)
  2. And can the FG-42ā€™s get improved damage as well, since they are tier V rifles? T20 has 12,7 dmg and AVS-36 has even more, 13,2 - which really makes a difference in effectiveness at average shooting distances.
5 Likes

kinda does
beltfed dp is lighter compared to a dp with the normal 47 round magazine
Itā€™s only +6 vertical anyway, from 41 to 47
so itā€™s negligible

1 Like

i guess with that you can start deleting GO weapons at random since many of them never saw any service and therefore are not HA?

Or can delete half of the japanese br 5 tech tree.

3 Likes

Maybe this will make them useful. I hardly want to fly at 1200 m, but at 750 the bombers are always free food for any fighter before thay drop their bombs

or remove the ability of Fedorovs to shoot in full auto - since you know, it was a WW1 gun and was incredibly unreliable.

1 Like

also remove 90% of the weapons in the game - because 90% of ww2 weapons were bolt actions.

HA of course.

Or give all german vehicles of BR 4 & 5 a 25% chance to spawn without fuel, HA of course. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But you are right - a lot of stuff could be done and even should be done if historical accuracy was important. But we know its not.

Itā€™s just totally arbitrary bullshit at this point.