Tanks to Compete with the Ho-Ri

Wrong. So you didn’t even know what is paper and you complain?

But what maps would BR6 have same maps as in game or maybe new maps inspired by ALT history where the prototypes were mass produced

Honestly I could see an event giving away the T29, Maus and IS3. IDK what Japan could get tho.

No an event to use them, not reward them

With how things are going it’s just an eventuality

There are some tanks

I can also add Chi-Ri with 88 mm type 99 AA gun but that’s completely fake

3 Likes

Pfft may as well be close enough at this point

It’s kinda post war tanks so let’s not get ahead of the time that we have rn in the game.
Plus there is a lot more tanks to choice and add.

2 Likes

Actually 88 mm was what Americans thought that CHI-RI would get since there was no cannon the chi-ri they captured and turret was big for 75 mm so they thought the Japs were trying to put a 88 mm gun in it later documents showed that big turret was because of Auto loader

T28, T29, T30, T34, and T95 were all wartime tanks, I believe. Scrapped as soon as the war was over. Same with the Super Hellcat.

That’s…kinda the point I’m making. The Condors wasn’t finished until the Americans got their hands on it POST war and the Ho-Ri is a piece of wood. Both were fictional as of Japanese surrender in 1945. Much like the tanks I suggested

Not sure about the Super Heavies, and the T34 I believe is truly post war, but yeah the T29 and T30 were in development during the war

My bad, it seems that’s correct. T32 and T34 seem to have both been actually delivered postwar.
But the T28/T95 were in fact produced during WW2.

1 Like

We made that behemoth DURING? That’s insane

The Conders had 1 prototype completed during the war, that was later scrapped/disassembled.

If you believe the documentation

Still leaves the Ho-Ri

Lol then your problem is basically solved since

There is no Kraut and Commie paper.

3 Likes

Japan needs a little extra help, so these sort of things are okay for them. Otherwise they wouldn’t be able to exist in High BR.

IRL Japanese soldiers were lucky to get a functional bolt-action and matching pairs of shoes.

2 Likes

As I said, I agree they should’ve stayed out of V where they belong

I disagree. There’s no point in developing half-factions. If you don’t like it then don’t play Br V.